Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

C'mon guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tallywood
New MS Member
New MS Member
Tallywood

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-30

C'mon guys Empty
PostSubject: C'mon guys   C'mon guys Empty2009-08-17, 15:34

I know it has been reiterated numerous times, but guys... c'mon. Signing up for leaguedaddy is not hard at all! I mean if you (10 of you to be exact) do not want to sign up, let the commishes know so we can get people in here who truthfully WANT to get in on this awesome league.

I think I speak for the majority of us when I say, "Take the 5 minutes to sign up for LeageDaddy and send the commishes your list. It will move us ALL along."

The list request for our team draft was sent out Friday, I understand people have stuff to do on weekends, but 5 minutes is not a lot to ask, especially when you signed up for this.

PS: I'm sorry if I am out of line, but I feel like the commishes are doing a great job, beyond what we could ask for, the least we could do is follow the simple rules.

PSS: Thanks to the commishes and fellow players that are on top of their sh**
Smile
Back to top Go down
hailthewild
New MS Member
New MS Member
hailthewild

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-29

C'mon guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon guys   C'mon guys Empty2009-08-17, 15:53

Amen to that... Totally agree that if you aren't 100% pumped,excited, and thankful that the commishes have made this league and are PAYING for a website for ALL OF US to benefit from then you should probably get out and let some other people in who will be on top of their game. Can't f****** wait for this league!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

C'mon guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon guys   C'mon guys Empty2009-08-17, 16:21

ayyyyyyyyyyyyeeee... awesome. glad you guys are pumped and are within everyone else in trying to get this going. I just sent out 3 invites for replacements, hopefully they respond soon, because if they do then they can participate in the draft, if not then they will be assigned a team but will be able to participate ASAP.

i sent a 2nd invite to those 10 people that haven't signed up for league daddy.

but a bunch of other people need to fill out their information for leaguedaddy (psn, timezone, e-mail, and AIM).
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

C'mon guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon guys   C'mon guys Empty2009-08-17, 17:19

Thanks guys.

If we think about it, we're in a good situation here. We have the forum, the organization, the paid league daddy page.

We just need that special group of committed ballers. If any of you guys know anyone, feel free to refer them to here. Constant ads are always being placed up by myself and Eggz on various websites. Let's get this to grow into something good.

ALSO: Current replacement emails are being sent out. So if anyone knowns someone who hasn't sent in their email or has shown inactivity, you better get into your guy's ear.
Back to top Go down
wcfurious
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-17

C'mon guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon guys   C'mon guys Empty2009-08-18, 10:16

if you have any openings I'd definitely be interested. wcfurious is my psn gamer tag, I'd prefer the Bengals but would take anything available

thanks
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

C'mon guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon guys   C'mon guys Empty2009-08-18, 10:34

wcfurious, check out this post and reply:
http://forum.madden-school.com/mg-ps3-f118/m10-sign-up-thread-please-check-first-post-for-details-t6187.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C'mon guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: C'mon guys   C'mon guys Empty

Back to top Go down

C'mon guys
Page 1 of 1