Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense?

Go down 
+3
hof8231
co_jayhood614
hannahlogan1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hannahlogan1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-07

defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense? Empty
PostSubject: defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense?   defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense? Empty2009-01-09, 12:32

I'm a ps3 player and I don't know how to do defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense, like I've heard that guys are putting there tall wr's at cb and safety to defense rocket catches but I don't know how to do that, and is it at all possible to put a wr at te ? maybe I'm truly missing something obvious but I could still use the help anyways guys, thanks....
Back to top Go down
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense?   defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense? Empty2009-01-09, 13:10

what you do when playing press pause go to strategy depth chart and there u go. as far as subbing wr for te no u cant do that
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense?   defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense? Empty2009-01-09, 15:48

I don't know why you would want to, it'd be almost impossible to run without a good blocking TE
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense?   defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense? Empty2009-01-09, 16:31

nawwww! don't play like that bruh! WRs are not DBs and visa versa. but....i understand if someone moved a CB to FS/SS or even switch the safeties up. that actually happens.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense?   defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense? Empty2009-01-10, 23:02

this is very cheesy, but its only a game neway. the only thing is that fast WR's don't mean anything anymore, its all about the tall WR. the only good thing about fast WR's is screens, and good players recognize the formation and try to manually guard it
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense?   defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense? Empty2009-01-11, 03:34

I've seen people put Adam Jones as a WR due to his 80 Catch and speed.
But he's released now and small :]
Back to top Go down
rockywrist989
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense?   defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense? Empty2009-01-21, 18:34

yea, kinda makes the game unrealistic in a way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense?   defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense? Empty

Back to top Go down

defensive guys on offense and offensive guys on defense?
Page 1 of 1