Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Extra Extra Tony dungy retires

Go down 
+7
dirty-mullet
Militant X 1
BOSTN BEANER
blackhawk375
yaboy510
Fudgy
wayne019
11 posters
AuthorMessage
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty
PostSubject: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-13, 00:41

If you guys didnt kno already tony dungy has retired he was a good coach the only (black) coach to win the superbowl and lead his team to 6 stright seasons with 12 or more wins
what are ur thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-13, 01:29

HOF here we come!

Tony Dungy was one of the greatest coaches with both the Bucs and the COLTS

and without a doubt he will be missed in the National Football League.

Without a doubt dungy will be in the hall of fame
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-13, 01:41

Great coach for sure. Will definately be in the HOF! The Colts will miss him for sure
Back to top Go down
blackhawk375
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackhawk375

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-13, 10:54

As a lifelong Indianapolis resident and Colts fan, this is a sad day. Tony Dungy has meant so much to the community and the team since coming here. He will be greatly missed, but I understand that God has given him another path in life now. Good luck Tony!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.375tech.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-13, 11:04

as a Patriots fan im glad hes retired now as a football fan its sad to see him go... he played a big part in the fun rivalry between the Pats and Colts it was Belichick and Brady vs Dungy and Peyton and now its gona be different... I hope the Colts dont just fall off now without him cuz i love watching Pats vs Colts almost every January with the superbowl on the line.... Good luck to Dungy and the Colts as they part ways..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-13, 11:26

blackhawk375 wrote:
As a lifelong Indianapolis resident and Colts fan, this is a sad day. Tony Dungy has meant so much to the community and the team since coming here. He will be greatly missed, but I understand that God has given him another path in life now. Good luck Tony!!!

i have always been fond of coach Dungy. all those who have played for him have such respect and loyalty to him and that is awesome! he will definately be missed in the nfl.
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-13, 12:00

Remember Tony Dungy is the one that turned around the Buccaneers, then he took the Colts to the next level. He was a great coach and from everything you hear an even better person.
Back to top Go down
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-13, 12:05

sad to see him go very good coach and i dont think he will be retired for long. i wont really believe til next season though its gonna be different now. i dont know if thats good or bad
Back to top Go down
WOLVERINEx20
New MS Member
New MS Member
WOLVERINEx20

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-13, 14:13

Ya I think it was difficult enough to continue coaching with his son's passing and all...he was definetly one of the best coaches..wish him well
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-14, 14:33

I'm just happy that he finally got his super bowl ring before he retired, he was always known as that guy who just couldn't win the big one. Tony Dungy was always a class act, and I can't wait to see him in the hall of fame.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty2009-01-14, 17:19

Sad to see him retire from a fan's point of view, but I trust that it was the correct personal decision for him, Dungy was my 2nd favorite coach (Behind Fish of course) and I always respected the Colts and often rooted for them i the playoffs despite being a fan of a rival team. Dungy was certainly a revolutionary mind on the defensive side of the football and one of them best and most respected of his era. (Although I must say I find it quite irrelivent that he was the first African american coach to win the super bowl. I judge people on their character, not their skin color.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Tony dungy retires   Extra Extra Tony dungy retires Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Extra Tony dungy retires
Page 1 of 1