Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Extra point glitch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pudmoker5000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Extra point glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Extra point glitch?   Extra point glitch? Empty2009-09-04, 02:25

Whats up guys....

ive played two guys that have done this....or it can just be a coinsidence.....but i doubt it....so im curious if this has happened to anyone

ive played online and its happened twice so far....that when i go for the extra point....the other player positions one of his lbs somewhere on the right side and stands there....as soon as i kick and get the FG through i get called for holding.....

this one guy did it to me 5 times in a row....is it common to get called for holding 5 times in a row on a extra point kick? I dont think so......

had another guy do the same thing except he pulled it off 3 times.....

it seems they pull it off if i kick extra point immediately so im taking it has to do something with timing....anyways some shoot me some feedback
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Extra point glitch?   Extra point glitch? Empty2009-09-04, 02:50

I've seen a lot of people posting about this. Its apparently a common glitch, but I don't think its user controlled, it just happens. One person said it happened to him and then his opponent so it wasn't something the other person was doing. EA needs to patch it.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Extra point glitch?   Extra point glitch? Empty2009-09-04, 03:01

Ea is goin 2 patch a lot of small glitches next update I think dis might b 1 of dem so don't think u need 2 worrey bout it for long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra point glitch?   Extra point glitch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra point glitch?
Page 1 of 1