Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

3 disconnections and how to counter them:

Go down 
+10
Mcnair2Wycheck
Winktin Rampage Jackson
BOSTN BEANER
nawfside512
BoSpOrTsFaN
dukefn92
wayne019
CJDAWGG14
Militant X 1
hof8231
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

3 disconnections and how to counter them: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: - Page 2 Empty2009-01-10, 00:41

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
Crenshawboi013 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
man...they actually have Ebooks on glitches? No wow! what will the BUMS think of next? i have had the injury glitch happen to me a few times. i NEVER accept the "Friendly Quit"....especially when i am up. i just wait them out!

I know, I bought the e book and it was all pretty good until I scrolled to the bottom and it said "glitches" and I was really mad. So....I posted them here. If you already knew them, good, if not, look out for them.
didn't you say in another post that you were going to buy the glitch ebook so you knew how to counter them?

Yep, have yet to receive that one. Bought this one that claimed it was the "best e-book for madden ever." Yeah, right. I could have come up with better stuff than this book.
your making no sense now though. I was mad cuz I bought an ebook and it said glitches at the bottom, but then you want a glitch ebook? your making no sense to me at this point.

OK, I bought a glitch ebook to share, which I thought would be considerate to fellow gamers. While waiting for that one, I decided to buy one to try to help me with my ever struggling madden game. It was described solely to help with money plays on both offense and defense, never said anything about glitches. When I received it and opened it, I noticed there were glitches and I was upset that they were put in an e-book that never advertised as having glitches.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: - Page 2 Empty2009-01-10, 08:40

hof8231 wrote:
Crenshawboi013 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
Crenshawboi013 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
man...they actually have Ebooks on glitches? No wow! what will the BUMS think of next? i have had the injury glitch happen to me a few times. i NEVER accept the "Friendly Quit"....especially when i am up. i just wait them out!

I know, I bought the e book and it was all pretty good until I scrolled to the bottom and it said "glitches" and I was really mad. So....I posted them here. If you already knew them, good, if not, look out for them.
didn't you say in another post that you were going to buy the glitch ebook so you knew how to counter them?

Yep, have yet to receive that one. Bought this one that claimed it was the "best e-book for madden ever." Yeah, right. I could have come up with better stuff than this book.
your making no sense now though. I was mad cuz I bought an ebook and it said glitches at the bottom, but then you want a glitch ebook? your making no sense to me at this point.

OK, I bought a glitch ebook to share, which I thought would be considerate to fellow gamers. While waiting for that one, I decided to buy one to try to help me with my ever struggling madden game. It was described solely to help with money plays on both offense and defense, never said anything about glitches. When I received it and opened it, I noticed there were glitches and I was upset that they were put in an e-book that never advertised as having glitches.
did you happen to buy them from maddenprodigy.com?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: - Page 2 Empty2009-01-10, 08:57

That seems really similar to the glitch one I ordered, however I ordered mine off eBay.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: - Page 2 Empty2009-01-10, 08:59

hof8231 wrote:
That seems really similar to the glitch one I ordered, however I ordered mine off eBay.
yeh, you got it from maddenprodigy since its from Ebay.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: - Page 2 Empty2009-01-10, 10:57

Ok, well I still have yet to receive it but I assume it will have the same dc's and stuff so it's kind of useless to me now.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: - Page 2 Empty2009-01-23, 11:22

yea i get dced alot lol, but guys dnt go offsides its so easy to get dced that way i kno how to, but i dnt do it its cheap n pathetic
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: - Page 2 Empty2009-01-23, 11:37

^^^ I don't even know how to do that, but once on my old profile, I legitimately jumped offsides on a hard count in a game I was losing and the game DC'd. I felt pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 disconnections and how to counter them:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2