Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Glitch Counter Help

Go down 
+13
sharkybc
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
24Marion24
janfuso
MiamiXCanes
Aaron10101
ezell420
Moore's Pats
scoopriley12
crackajack
iGotBeast$wag13
Oldstalecheetos
Th3 Ac3r
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Glitch Counter Help Empty
PostSubject: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-01-29, 08:44

I just played a guy named yungsyke and I was beating him 49-21 I was Chargers he was Saints.. I had rocket catched twice in the game, one with V-Jack for a TD and the other with Gates.. Even if I hadn't done either of those, im still winning by 28.. So he sends me a message saying "rocket catching fag", so i didnt think anything of it.. So he gets the ball back and kneels it to run the clock out.. And heres the thing, when it got to :00, he did something and the game froze, and then it came up "The connection to your peer has been lost" and my only option was to end the game.. And then he sent me a message laughing at me and calling me a fag, and i replied by telling him to get a life and learn how to take a loss in a video game, let alone Madden.. He said that thats what he does to "fake players" and that if I wouldnt have rocket caught TWICE, then I wouldnt have beaten him.. Has this ever happened to anyone else??
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-01-29, 08:52

its one of the million glitches in the game ... get used to it, or try this... stop buying ea games until the fix them
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-01-29, 09:51

yea, this is a glitch in the gm. Madden is dying dwn because of buul shyt that happens to EA gm's. Imma tru madden fan but madden in dying in my own heart in a way Sad
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-01-29, 16:06

no its bs cuz even if they fixed the old dc glitch and fixed new stuff. there would still be a bum figuring out how to do another .cuz there are just ppl who cant take a loss ..just how it is. i just deal with it and just fyi this yr is way better then last yr so there are doing stuff to hel[ the glitches.no qb walk that was gay and lead to alot of my lossesin o9.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-01-29, 17:34

Yea I had just never seen it before.. Im gonna post the messages he sent me on here later.. I just cant believe people would go through all of the trouble to find glitches just because they cant accept a lose on Madden Nope
Back to top Go down
scoopriley12
New MS Member
New MS Member
scoopriley12

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-01-29, 18:46

Call timeout with one second left, this will make it not work because i believe this glitch works when someone turns there game off right when the clock runs out. Since ive been calling timeout, its never worked on me
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-01-30, 02:04

He may have yanked the eternet cable out then put it back in and then started messaging u man ive had that done
Back to top Go down
ezell420
New MS Member
New MS Member
ezell420

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-02, 18:37

same thing happened to me but he challenged the play then i d/c and only option was to end game
Back to top Go down
Aaron10101
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: How to get out of the D/C glitch   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-02, 22:28

Okay i been reading that alot of people have been getting D/c glitched at the end of the game when its :00. People say you cant get out of it WRONG you can and ill explain how. All you need is a friend thats it when the game freezes and your looking at the field all u need is a friend on madden to send u a invite to a game and u accept the invite. Once u go to his game and return to the xbox live or psn **** for madden it will say you one the game.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-02, 22:30

or you can just go to quit and count game and you get everything. or if you dont push anything then it goes to the menu like it should. its sad cause theres so many ways around it but people dont get that lol
Back to top Go down
Aaron10101
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-02, 22:32

lol i did not even think about that way wow thats to easy..

and hell yeah for the bengals sig im from cincinnati
Back to top Go down
janfuso
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-02, 22:55

ya quit and count then message them "you suck and enjoy your loss"
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: lol   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-02, 23:21

funny lol
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-03, 23:34

Quit and Count game....made a thread a long time ago about this, meh i dont even consider it a glitch anymore, such a shittty one
Back to top Go down
sharkybc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-04, 06:38

I just had this done to me by SmokeyLung. I whipped his ass and he did this, first time I had it happen to me. I thought if you quit and counted you would NOT get the win? I must have been mistaken...

I would just like to see some of the people irl who glitch in videogames...I bet they are real winners...
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-04, 11:56

my issue is with people that makes the game lag when you're on offense to throw your timing off. seems only lvl 20+ do this in my experience
Back to top Go down
dunk23nc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-04, 21:10

same thing here...everytime i or my opponent challenges a play...it disconnects...raising my DNF% and giving me another loss!
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-05, 01:33

s*** is crazy just got me again
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-05, 18:43

Moving All Counter Glitch Info Here.. not actual glitches
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-14, 11:32

ya that dc glitch at the end of the gsme sucks but looks like there is a counter for it.. thanks for the info guys..
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty2010-02-14, 16:34

Their was no quit and count game option for this one.. The ONLY option was end game, because i knew how to get out of the other one by just quitting and counting it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitch Counter Help   Glitch Counter Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitch Counter Help
Page 1 of 1