Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

3 disconnections and how to counter them:

Go down 
+10
Mcnair2Wycheck
Winktin Rampage Jackson
BOSTN BEANER
nawfside512
BoSpOrTsFaN
dukefn92
wayne019
CJDAWGG14
Militant X 1
hof8231
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty
PostSubject: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-03, 20:04

I have recently come across 3 new disconnect glitches (from e books) and how to counter them.

1. Injury game glitch. Occurs when your opponent presses a certain button (don't want to say which one) during the injury cut scene. The way to counter this is as soon as you realize a player is hurt after the play is over, repeatedly press X/A until the play call screen comes up. This will prevent this.

2. Friendly Quit disconnect. Occurs when your opponent offers you a friendly quit, then does something (again, don't want to say what) and you get disconnected. To counter this, DO NOT ACCEPT THE FRIENDLY QUIT. Just wait him out if possible or call him out over the mic and tell him you know what he's trying to do. Chances are he'll cancel the request.

3. Offsides disconnection. This one occurs when the other play commits encroachment penalties on your left guard, then right guard, then center, so and and so forth. However, this only works if in the last 2 minutes of each half and if you decline the penalties, so you more than likely don't have to worry about this one.

Just thought I'd try to help.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-03, 20:10

man...they actually have Ebooks on glitches? No wow! what will the BUMS think of next? i have had the injury glitch happen to me a few times. i NEVER accept the "Friendly Quit"....especially when i am up. i just wait them out!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-03, 20:32

Friendly quit DC glitch was patched cuz it was easy to commit. the offsides glitch whenever, not just in the 2minute warning.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-03, 21:53

i already knew theses
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-03, 22:37

Militant X 1 wrote:
man...they actually have Ebooks on glitches? No wow! what will the BUMS think of next? i have had the injury glitch happen to me a few times. i NEVER accept the "Friendly Quit"....especially when i am up. i just wait them out!

I know, I bought the e book and it was all pretty good until I scrolled to the bottom and it said "glitches" and I was really mad. So....I posted them here. If you already knew them, good, if not, look out for them.
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-03, 22:39

That stupid how people will do anything for a cheap win Nope
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-04, 00:00

ive heard of all 3 of these.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-07, 22:05

I found all 3 of these... I dc all the time..lol jp good find man.... Now all u dc'ers watch the F out cuz i will counter that s***
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 03:35

someone last night tried that friendly quit glitch and D/C'd himself and told me i shouldnt take the win even though i was up 13 pts with 1 second left in the game... i didnt even know this was a glitch til right now.. that guy is a chump!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 15:51

Wayne019 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
I have recently come across 3 new disconnect glitches (from e books) and how to counter them.

1. Injury game glitch. Occurs when your opponent presses a certain button (don't want to say which one) during the injury cut scene. The way to counter this is as soon as you realize a player is hurt after the play is over, repeatedly press X/A until the play call screen comes up. This will prevent this.

2. Friendly Quit disconnect. Occurs when your opponent offers you a friendly quit, then does something (again, don't want to say what) and you get disconnected. To counter this, DO NOT ACCEPT THE FRIENDLY QUIT. Just wait him out if possible or call him out over the mic and tell him you know what he's trying to do. Chances are he'll cancel the request.

3. Offsides disconnection. This one occurs when the other play commits encroachment penalties on your left guard, then right guard, then center, so and and so forth. However, this only works if in the last 2 minutes of each half and if you decline the penalties, so you more than likely don't have to worry about this one.

Just thought I'd try to help.

oh btw the button they push at the injury cut scene is ------

I know, I didn't know if there were gonna be some glitchers-to-be coming into here and I didn't want them to know how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 16:20

Great info, and thanks very much man!
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 16:46

Thanks for the info but I am just a little confused about #3 could you elaborate a little more. Also for #2 couldnt you just decline it?
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 17:16

I've heard they patched number 2 but I'm not sure, but you have to decline the friendly quit for them to be able to do it, so that's why I say to try to talk to them.

As for number 3, I'm not sure why it works, but I've seen it happen, not sure what causes it.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 17:32

So you have to decline the penalty?
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 17:45

Yea if u decline the penalty I dont think the glitch works
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 18:02

No, the only way it can work is if you decline
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 18:03

but........I dont think anybody would decline the penalty. Like why would they?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 18:04

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
but........I dont think anybody would decline the penalty. Like why would they?

Now I do...

I don't decline the first one but the 2nd and 3rd I do and it works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 20:53

You mean you have seen people actually try this stuff on a regular basis? Like I've never had anybody do any of this to me but I want to be prepared anyway.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-08, 23:09

well you rarely play the same person on a regular basis, so its unlikely everyone sees a glitcher...

but you can easily view people trying to do this themselves if you do a search of youtube for glitchers, or something of the likes.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-09, 21:24

hof8231 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

I know, I bought the e book and it was all pretty good until I scrolled to the bottom and it said "glitches" and I was really mad. So....I posted them here. If you already knew them, good, if not, look out for them.
didn't you say in another post that you were going to buy the glitch ebook so you knew how to counter them?
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-09, 21:26

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

didn't you say in another post that you were going to buy the glitch ebook so you knew how to counter them?

Yep, have yet to receive that one. Bought this one that claimed it was the "best e-book for madden ever." Yeah, right. I could have come up with better stuff than this book.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-09, 21:27

the only glitch that works is the injury DC glitch, which isn't even a DC glitch. all it is is when the screen roams around the whole time, I'd say its more of a dumb as situation because using this just wastes your time as well. you'd be better off just takin the loss or whatever.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-09, 21:30

hof8231 wrote:
Crenshawboi013 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

Yep, have yet to receive that one. Bought this one that claimed it was the "best e-book for madden ever." Yeah, right. I could have come up with better stuff than this book.
your making no sense now though. I was mad cuz I bought an ebook and it said glitches at the bottom, but then you want a glitch ebook? your making no sense to me at this point.
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty2009-01-09, 22:25

y cant ea fix that crap every damn year quit glitchers ruin my stats the ones u get booted or the loss are the fkn worse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 disconnections and how to counter them:   3 disconnections and how to counter them: Empty

Back to top Go down

3 disconnections and how to counter them:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next