Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How to counter glitches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Polly
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-28

How to counter glitches Empty
PostSubject: How to counter glitches   How to counter glitches Empty2010-02-27, 01:26

Played a level 37 today, his name is NAVASOTA24. Hes got some 400 wins and 100 losses. Anyways, we play the game and he blocks my fgs and starts rocket catching and sht and by now I already know he aint legit. To make a long story short, I was beating him 35-28 with 1:13 left on the clock and hes got no timeouts, so he tries all the glitches he knows on me. The funny thing is he invited me to his party and someone in the party invited me to another party where he told me basically everything I need to do to counter all these glitches. His name is xxxpr0diigyxxx a lot of respect to him. I just want to share everything with yall so none of you guys have to experience being cheated.

First off, the pause the game and resume glitch:

This glitch is where he pauses the game and repeatedly resumes the game. If you press A, your game is going to freeze. The only thing you need to do is press start and the game resumes just fine. Remember, do not press A.

Encroachment glitch:
This one is tricky. I don't know if he automatically gets a loss if I repeatedly accepted the penalty, which I didn't do. I accepted one, and declined the next to keep the game alive. The next part is kinda hard and it will take some time to do, just keep doing it. Come out in special teams formation, and choose fake punt run. When you come out of the huddle, keep mashing X and LT, this resets the play and if you keep doing it he will walk through your line without causing a penalty. When that happens you have to quickly snap the ball. The time will keep ticking down and if he encroaches again ACCEPT the penalty and the clock will keep ticking.

Finally, last one he tried which I know many of you already know; The 0:00 glitch.

He disconnects his xbox right when the clock hits 0:00 and its going to ask you if you want to continue against cpu or quit and count game or quit and don't count game. Just choose quit and count game and you WILL get the win.

These are the 3 he tried, if you guys have anymore just post them here.
Back to top Go down
high5
New MS Member
New MS Member
high5

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: How to counter glitches   How to counter glitches Empty2010-02-27, 02:16

thanx 4 info good stuff
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How to counter glitches   How to counter glitches Empty2010-02-27, 22:44

The only time that anyone ever did the encrochement glitch to me was on a PAT, they did it for 40 minutes straight and then for whatever reason it removed me from the game even though he was offsides. How can I counter this?
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: How to counter glitches   How to counter glitches Empty2010-02-27, 23:35

dont play randoms online lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to counter glitches   How to counter glitches Empty

Back to top Go down

How to counter glitches
Page 1 of 1