Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Giants Help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rdunkin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Giants Help Empty
PostSubject: Giants Help   Giants Help Empty2009-11-29, 16:23

how do u guys use the giants effectively??? i just got ripped up by some guy using the NE pb wit the colts? couldnt get any pressure cause he kept throwin screens out there...any advise would be great
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Giants Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants Help   Giants Help Empty2009-11-29, 16:58

rdunkin wrote:
how do u guys use the giants effectively??? i just got ripped up by some guy using the NE pb wit the colts? couldnt get any pressure cause he kept throwin screens out there...any advise would be great

well you have two outstanding pass rushers in osi and justin, depending on what type of defense you run your inside DT's are pretty good as well. clint sintim has good speed so you migh use him as a coverage guy? i dont use the g men so i dont know the team inside n out but im sure is the plays your calling in the situations your calling them. with guys like peyton manning i wouldnt just let the doode sit in the pocket all day try putting some pressure on him to force a quick throw. hope this hepls man. lol
Back to top Go down
R Dawg
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Giants Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants Help   Giants Help Empty2009-11-29, 18:12

use the KC def playbook the Nickle Strong is amazing with them. like bell said u have osi and tuck make sure ur mixing up ur d also i recommend that u switch up blackburn and boley..he has a little bit more speed and can be very helpful..but use this playbook and make sure u mix in some blitzes to get alot of pressure on the qb hope i helped
Back to top Go down
rdunkin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Giants Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants Help   Giants Help Empty2009-11-29, 18:27

thnks...ill check it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giants Help Empty