Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

RED zone defense problems.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

RED zone defense  problems. Empty
PostSubject: RED zone defense problems.   RED zone defense  problems. Empty2008-12-12, 14:32

I am having the hardest time trying to win games due to the fact that i get burnt down in the red zone. A lot of the times i get beat on a quick fade or a play action pass to either the back or the tight end. I also am being exposed by crossing routes with in this area. The area of the field is 22 yard line and in to the touchdown. The defense i been trying to play is 2man under or the cover 2 pinch and sometimes i play the 3 man under. It seems that the person i playing either read my defense and go to work running a hotrouted wideout or back on a out or a fade route especialy down in between 15 yard line and the goalline. So i ask is there a better way to defend the redzone or are the plays that im using are not the right one to used in this part of the field. If someone in the forum could offer a little advice or help i would greatly appreciated. Thanks im out alc
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

RED zone defense  problems. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RED zone defense problems.   RED zone defense  problems. Empty2008-12-12, 14:54

Cover 2 bump and run, it is ok against the run and you will get a lot of ints
Back to top Go down

RED zone defense problems.
Page 1 of 1