Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup. Empty
PostSubject: Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup.   Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup. Empty2009-01-01, 12:10

I wanted to know is there an effective way to set up this defense against the pass. Or is there a way to be able to get to the qb with this defense? My setup has been to shift the line right show blitz and try to blitz the strong safety up the gap either the a gap or the b gap. But in recent games the offensive line has been totaly doging out my setup and leaveing qb time to pick apart my defense. So i ask someone or anybody is there a way to bring pressure on the offense with a differnt look or scheme out of this defense set. If someone in the forum has an answer could you please tell me if you dont mind. Thanks im out alc.
Back to top Go down
cballer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup.   Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup. Empty2009-01-01, 20:14

manually blitz inside lber
Back to top Go down
2legit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
2legit

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup.   Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup. Empty2009-02-18, 16:08

manually move olb's slightly inside almost looking like ur stacking them on top of each other formation. if you need to see what i'm talking about send me a friend request my name is WatchMeLurk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup.   Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nickel 1-5-5 prowl zone blitz 2 defense setup.
Page 1 of 1