Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?

Go down 
+10
Fedznakez
Militant X 1
uwillangerme
CJDAWGG14
Joronomo707
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Fudopi is That Dude
EggzOverEazy
Modrewgnu
themoscioartist
14 posters
AuthorMessage
themoscioartist
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty
PostSubject: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2008-12-12, 03:06

My team is the Eagles, and I play with the Bengals and the Chargers playbooks. Which one is most suited for my team? (Offense)
And what defense should I use?
And sorry guys, I am a n00b to this site. Please be nice to me. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://quasichristianmetaphysics.webs.com
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2008-12-12, 04:01

I think you have this site confused with sites that discriminate against new people. forum.madden-school.com embraces newbs.

Just purely based on offensive styles I would use the Bengals playbook with the eagles. However i would also recomend trying the oakland playbook
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2008-12-13, 15:38

I seem to be one of the only people who uses the Cover 2 playbook constantly, but it's definitely been working out for me. I'm pretty sure the Eagles are a 4-3 team (right?), so it could work for them as well. I use the Panthers and it's a great fit. It has 4-3 (normal, over, under), Nickel (normal, strong, 3-3-5-). Dime (normal and flat), and the Dollar and Quarter formations. I can get a combo of good pressure and coverage, it works well.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2008-12-13, 15:48

Use the eagles playbook.

46 defense
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2008-12-13, 16:10

On ps2 I also liked the cover 2 playbook. On PS3 multiple D is a great pb.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Joronomo707
New MS Member
New MS Member
Joronomo707

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2008-12-28, 22:56

Out of the two would be chargers , but i use Trick plays pb
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2008-12-28, 23:43

use Bengals. I like there PB for some reason. even on PS2 I think they have a more balanced PB than the chargers.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2009-01-14, 08:51

the steelers o pb is under rated this year they have alot of plays that are suited for mcnab,westbrook,and it added three form to the shotgun playbook alone i have tried many but always come back to pitt off pb and a bal d
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2009-01-14, 10:07

EggzOverEazy wrote:
I seem to be one of the only people who uses the Cover 2 playbook

uhhhhhhhh....yes....you are! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fedznakez
New MS Member
New MS Member
Fedznakez

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2009-01-14, 14:34

I use the chargers all the time. ( my fav team ) I like their playbook on the ps3. I think its the same on the ps2, my vote would be chargers.
Back to top Go down
2legit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
2legit

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2009-02-18, 16:06

with the eagles i would use the bengals playbook because in my opinion you can really stretch the D out with the singleback tight slots formation and there shotgun ain't too bad either
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2009-02-18, 16:24

I dont really know about those 2 PBs but i would recommend you try out run n gun aswell.
As for defense i'd go with the 46 it has formations to every matter, and the best part is the 46 bear.
You can come up with madlike blitzes out of these formations and still have good coverage behind it.
But in the end its all up to you and how you like to play defense and offense, these are just my few pointers. Smile
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2009-02-18, 18:23

Fudopi wrote:
Use the eagles playbook.

46 defense

i agree 100% with Fudopi! use the Eagles offensive playbook and then work that 4-6 defense. the Eagles speed on defense is INSANE!!! that 4-6 would blow cats up!
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2009-02-18, 21:10

Yea the eagles defense is quick so use something that plays to that.. 46 defense or try the ravens D. As for offense maybe TBs?
Back to top Go down
[LOK] frank33
New MS Member
New MS Member
[LOK] frank33

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty2009-02-22, 23:34

yea i have to say run with the eagles pb and 3-4 d thats a perfect fit man!!! hope this help you pick what pb to run with
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?   Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bengals or Chargers playbook: Whick is better for the Eagles?
Page 1 of 1