Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

chargers playbook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yeab0i
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-25

chargers playbook Empty
PostSubject: chargers playbook   chargers playbook Empty2009-10-16, 23:26

wazzup guys, i ve been running with wco pb for awhile and my friend said i should hit up the chargers pb cuz its has some real nice runs in it. so if u guys have any plays that you like to run out of this pb, could u post some. im labbing with it myself and im finding a couple but wouldnt hurt to have some more.. thanks for all yall help..
Back to top Go down
abdaninja
New MS Member
New MS Member
abdaninja

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-21

chargers playbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: chargers playbook   chargers playbook Empty2009-10-21, 04:29

Dude there is some great running plays outta that PB i think its tight Far twins HB toss u get positive yardage everytime especially if u hav a fast back and u can use a pass run scheme with that formation that might get ur opponent offguard especially if hes really trying to stop the run and i use chargers too But i Run the NE offense its very effective with all those weapons on the team!!
Back to top Go down

chargers playbook
Page 1 of 1