Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

A good playbook for Chargers?

Go down 
+4
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
vickant2
SixxStrings
liljohncubs
8 posters
AuthorMessage
liljohncubs
New MS Member
New MS Member
liljohncubs

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-30

A good playbook for Chargers? Empty
PostSubject: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty2009-08-30, 20:00

hey i was wondering if u guys know of any good playbooks for the bolts or some good plays in their book cus i want to switch it up a bit
Back to top Go down
SixxStrings
New MS Member
New MS Member
SixxStrings

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty2009-08-30, 20:17

Im digging Atlanta's O PB. It your PowerO's for LT and your Sweeps for Sproles in several formations. Their wildcat has 3 plays I think that are pretty good. I only use the WC to work the clock ... Sproles and LT can make some killer runs if you follow your blockers. There are some nice passing plays outta of the single back formations. Shotgun has some nice onese too. Give it a shot, lab with them for a while. Ive been practicing alot of Playaction out of the I-Form ... set it up with some runs from either LT or Sproles before hand.

The Chargers have a lot of weapons ... its all on how you use them. Spread the ball around.

Good luck ...
SS
Back to top Go down
liljohncubs
New MS Member
New MS Member
liljohncubs

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty2009-08-30, 20:39

hey good idea thanks bro and ya they do have some good plays im gonna try to work with it in the online dynasty.
GO BOLTS
Back to top Go down
vickant2
New MS Member
New MS Member
vickant2

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty2009-09-02, 17:56

i like the pats pb cuz of da different variation of screens or their playbook cuz it utilizes their big receivers
Back to top Go down
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty2009-09-02, 18:00

i would go with ATL or PITT... i use PITT alot
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty2009-09-02, 18:06

i would suggest Run 'N' Gun, ATL, or Carolina. all 3 of these are pretty similar. They all have solid plays for LT and Sproles. And the shotgun formation are really solid, especially Split Offset. I have a couple money plays out of there
Back to top Go down
lxldirtyjerzz
New MS Member
New MS Member
lxldirtyjerzz

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty2009-09-02, 18:32

i roll with the KC playbook. Has a quick pitch for sprolles and power o's for LT. plus run outta the pistol formation a bit to open up the playaction. my scheme is built outta the pistol formation its hard to stop cause i got 4 money plays outta the one formation
Back to top Go down
SDSirwin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty2009-09-02, 21:39

Run balance... theirs a WR named bryd he was drafted seventh round and he is a beast.. his overall is only like 60 something but he has 92 speed and he can cut like a beast just trust me on this all i do is use the chargers and i usually pas to him and then when he starts to get doubled covered i pass to Jackson and chambers and the play book has beast run plays so try it and hit me back up
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty2009-09-02, 22:13

Try out the Baltimore Offensive Playbook!!!!
Back to top Go down
SixxStrings
New MS Member
New MS Member
SixxStrings

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty2009-09-03, 09:48

Thanks for the tip on Byrd, SDSirwin. Im gonna give him a shot. I keep forgetting to look at their entire roster. I just lab'd with Johnson at RB after taking someones advice here at MS, and damn, he is a TRUCK. Im definitely going to use him in goal line situations. I'll also be trying out some of the O PB suggestions mentioned here.

SixxStrings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good playbook for Chargers?   A good playbook for Chargers? Empty

Back to top Go down

A good playbook for Chargers?
Page 1 of 1