Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Right playbook for the bengals?

Go down 
+6
so much swag
miked152
roryaiks92
super_mario90
DaBigBangTheory
XxCanibus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
XxCanibus
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Right playbook for the bengals? Empty
PostSubject: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-12, 21:52

its been since 08 madden *ps2* since ive started labbin and on the higher level madden wise.
so im fairly new to the new concepts and im havin trouble finding a good playbook for my bengals.
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-12, 22:31

develop a quick pass game with a power run game not mutch tosses

ill give you suggestions Baltimore Carolina Run Balanced Green Bay-more shotgun but good running and oakland
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-13, 03:09

the best pb for the bengals is cincinatti pb
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-13, 15:24

super_mario90 wrote:
lol do you think the best pb for any team is their team specific pb? every post you make in a thread like this you always say you should use their own pb. I'm just wondering, what do you use?
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-13, 16:11

roryaiks92 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
lol do you think the best pb for any team is their team specific pb? every post you make in a thread like this you always say you should use their own pb. I'm just wondering, what do you use?

The best playbook is the team specific one. There is a reason its (insert team here)'s playbook...because it fits that team the best.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-13, 17:24

super mario is right...plus the westcost..or sea p.book..try them holla .. Right playbook for the bengals? 993453
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-13, 22:13

man swag u in love with those west coast books huh? lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-14, 04:35

roryaiks92 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

i play with the texans so im gonna use their pb

why? because every teams pb has special plays for certain players and route's that those players can run really there's plays for slaton out the back feild and there's also a play were you can line him up as a wr no other pb would have those type of plays for their RB (unless they have a RB that can catch) so it wouldn't make sence to switch pb's

and there's all kinds of plays for andre down feild texans got a genius createing their plays and there's a formation that puts andre in the slot really good for the red zone and plenty of plays for daniels to catch balls 20 or 30 yrds deep

i haven't seen any other pb that has a TE going that deep literally there's plays for him down the feild. post route's,all kinds of slants,in and out route's,deep cross route's there are so many plays for daniels and andre specificly made for them

so i wouldn't wanna f*ck that up by switching the pb
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-14, 04:52

super_mario90 wrote:
roryaiks92 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

i play with the texans so im gonna use their pb

why? because every teams pb has special plays for certain players and route's that those players can run really there's plays for slaton out the back feild and there's also a play were you can line him up as a wr no other pb would have those type of plays for their RB (unless they have a RB that can catch) so it wouldn't make sence to switch pb's

and there's all kinds of plays for andre down feild texans got a genius createing their plays and there's a formation that puts andre in the slot really good for the red zone and plenty of plays for daniels to catch balls 20 or 30 yrds deep

i haven't seen any other pb that has a TE going that deep literally there's plays for him down the feild. post route's,all kinds of slants,in and out route's,deep cross route's there are so many plays for daniels and andre specificly made for them

so i wouldn't wanna f*ck that up by switching the pb

Thats exactly the point of them creating team specific playbooks. Like the saints have a bunch of routes that get reggie mismatched on LB's and even a whole formation to get a personnel mismatch. I honestly don't know why people dont use the team's playbook, instead they (for example) try to force the NE playbook or NO playbook on a team like Carolina
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-14, 08:40

Pick a book that has quick/medium pass routes and alot of slam/plunge/dives cedric plus a good a/b-gap run play = positive yards
Back to top Go down
XxCanibus
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-14, 15:32

thanks for the tips, i know its best suited but i want other peoples opinions on playbooks that fits there style.
Back to top Go down
ShakeNbake1285
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-14, 23:11

i use the bengals and i use the New England playbook. works good for me cuz i like to pass. lots of good pass plays in it
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-15, 23:19

Pass Balanced.... Close Strong formation for runs with benson = great idea.

plus the shotgun plays are all pretty good. If you can get the run goiung with benson out of the close strong, then you will have no problem passing pretty good for big 10-15 yard chunks.

just protect the ball.
Back to top Go down
I OWn You
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty2009-10-16, 07:12

well... i dont know about you but for the bengals i love the west coast playbook. this is because a pretty good qb and very talented recievers...

Some Dominant Plays

Shotgun snugs flip
eagle somthing (forgot the name) u will notice that u have 2 of your recierves running flat out routes i like 2 make my line stretch block 2 the right and i role out and hit my reciever after he brakes off the block.

Shotgun snugs flip

Bench Flip

highlight your runningback and send him 2 the right or left depending on which side his route is... soon as he gets past the first reciever 2 that side hike the ball. this will make him rocket off the line and be open.

Shotgun snugs flip

Mesh

send your left reciever on a slant in and your slot reciever 2 the right on a fade. motion your left reciver 2 the right as hes getting set hike the ball. your mesh will be wide open.

Far Tight Twins

quick pitch
fb dive
and occasianoly counter and sweep.

another good play

Shotgun bunch wk

Pa somthing the first on 2 the right when u go down

send your rb on a out 2 get rid of the pa and hit your te fast running the flat out.

This is my shcheme hope u like it. try putting in some of your own plays 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right playbook for the bengals?   Right playbook for the bengals? Empty

Back to top Go down

Right playbook for the bengals?
Page 1 of 1