Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Offensive strategy help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PlayBoiPat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Offensive strategy help Empty
PostSubject: Offensive strategy help   Offensive strategy help Empty2008-11-19, 20:06

What do you guys do when the opponent plays as the middle line backer on defense? I really never had any trouble with this before, like I can play good against people as linemen and safeties, and most of the time when the are the MLB. But when I played this guy today he was just amazing with it. I mean he was all over my passes over the middle and he attacked the ball so good when I ran and stuffed me for a short gain. What is your best strategy against this when they play this style of defense?
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Offensive strategy help   Offensive strategy help Empty2008-11-19, 20:44

well if he is controlling a mlb then he isnt controlling a safety try some deep posts...make em think twice before before using a mlb over a safety.
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Offensive strategy help   Offensive strategy help Empty2008-11-19, 21:02

you could try to to a formation with two TE's on opposite sides and make them do curls so he has to choose to go to one of them and the other will be wide open
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Offensive strategy help   Offensive strategy help Empty2008-11-20, 01:50

run a route in his area then run someone behind them..that usually greats a void right there...i play with my mlb and thats wat ppl do ta me besides the deep post
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Offensive strategy help   Offensive strategy help Empty2008-11-20, 11:12

this may sound extremely simple....but it works for me. throw or run in the opposite direction. i never try to test someone's stick skills...because you never know. instead...when i see them controlling a DE, MLB or even a Safety....i may flood that area with a few options for me to pass to...or...i will just avoided that side of the field entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offensive strategy help   Offensive strategy help Empty

Back to top Go down

Offensive strategy help
Page 1 of 1