Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

need help with chargers Offensive Strategy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xfrankiex2
New MS Member
New MS Member
xfrankiex2

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-01

need help with chargers Offensive Strategy Empty
PostSubject: need help with chargers Offensive Strategy   need help with chargers Offensive Strategy Empty2009-09-07, 18:58

I started to use the Chargers I can stop almost anybody on D but i dont have any Offensive strategy I use the Run-N-Gun playbook and i dont no that many plays to use if anybody can help me what to do. Thanks
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: need help with chargers Offensive Strategy   need help with chargers Offensive Strategy Empty2009-09-07, 19:26

first ditch the RNG PB. i'd recommend ATL, NE, or WC. for WR screens sub in sproles and leave LT as the back. run the ball to set up play action which is killer this year because theres not pass commit. make sure u sub in gates as WR if he's not in as a TE since he's the best WR you have.
Back to top Go down
AlainPLD
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: need help with chargers Offensive Strategy   need help with chargers Offensive Strategy Empty2009-09-07, 21:51

If u like the Run n' Gun make Cromartie your 3rd string WR and use the Tight Flex Formation.
I use the Bench and Bench switch plays to kill man, and a couple zones.
Plus Full house is beast if u use PA passes becuz they have no idea if youre gonna run or pass if u use it early
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: need help with chargers Offensive Strategy   need help with chargers Offensive Strategy Empty2009-09-07, 21:59

West Coast, Pass Balanced, Steelers, and the DEFEAULT CHARGERS BOOK

I am bouncing back from WCO and Pass B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help with chargers Offensive Strategy   need help with chargers Offensive Strategy Empty

Back to top Go down

need help with chargers Offensive Strategy
Page 1 of 1