Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Browns offensive strategy?

Go down 
+5
User Name
dUPxBTefft23
so much swag
Sun
godsplague
9 posters
AuthorMessage
godsplague
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Browns offensive strategy? Empty
PostSubject: Browns offensive strategy?   Browns offensive strategy? Empty2009-09-19, 14:05

Any one have any info how to use that Browns offensively. They are my team and I like to them . I can't seem to ever get anything going with them. Other teams I have no problem with.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Browns offensive strategy?   Browns offensive strategy? Empty2009-09-19, 17:28

Run up the gut with Lewis and get the ball in the hands of Cribbs. You don't have a lot of other weapons.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Browns offensive strategy?   Browns offensive strategy? Empty2009-09-19, 17:34

true!!!!!!!!! Browns offensive strategy? Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Browns offensive strategy?   Browns offensive strategy? Empty2009-09-19, 18:09

Run the ball effectively and utilize edwards and roboskie as much as possible and u got a decent slot in furrey and dat other dude forgot his name
IMO i would use iform plays to set up the pass and u got vickers so utilize him in the passing game....
Back to top Go down
User Name
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Browns offensive strategy?   Browns offensive strategy? Empty2009-09-20, 00:30

I'm having problems getting the Browns offense going, too.

I can score well with other teams, like in the Madden Moments, but with Cleveland, it's either 3-and-out or a field goal.

I need passing help, does anyone have any tips on passing with a mediocre qb?
Back to top Go down
FAM yung kev
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: getting sumwear with the browns   Browns offensive strategy? Empty2009-09-21, 16:29

i usually have success by taking lewis out and putting the second string running back in. just try it and just see how much of a difference it makes. also use him mostly use him on the little slant routes. his speed is what makes the big difference. i live in cleveland so i have to know how to use them
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Browns offensive strategy?   Browns offensive strategy? Empty2009-09-21, 17:24

On throwing with a mediocre QB, try simple short routes. I run with the Skins, so I had to figure out what Campbell could, and couldn't throw.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Browns offensive strategy?   Browns offensive strategy? Empty2009-09-22, 05:56

What strategy? they suck.

But yea, just try to run the ball behind Thomas and Steinbach, and utilize Cribbs, Edwards, and Robiskie off of PA. At least James Davis is a beast.
Back to top Go down
Rhythmik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Browns offensive strategy?   Browns offensive strategy? Empty2009-09-24, 20:39

What u have to do is definetly bench Quinn. U have to use Anderson and bench lewis to. Use primarily James Davis. He is much faster and is strong. Forget about cribbs as wr. Throw slants and out patterns to robiskie and Edwards. And don't forget about Steve Heiden! He is a very underrated TE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browns offensive strategy?   Browns offensive strategy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Browns offensive strategy?
Page 1 of 1