Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Offensive Strategy Guide

Go down 
+10
IASI Desperado
Baseballa
jchizzy8
pkismyname
D_Cash
W A V Y D R E
SticK2NaSty
tuki94
nawfside512
CJDAWGG14
14 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Offensive Strategy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-13, 22:03

This post is dedicated to getting points on the board, no matter where you are on the field. So if you have any strategies for getting points, post them here.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-24, 13:16

If my opponent is playing zone all game and I need a quick score, Il go to my hb swing out of RnG, 1st il do the te corner play, then a hb draw, and last Il do my hb swing for the score.... it out of the 3 wr set to the left and my te on the right
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-24, 21:51

nawfside512 wrote:
If my opponent is playing zone all game and I need a quick score, Il go to my hb swing out of RnG, 1st il do the te corner play, then a hb draw, and last Il do my hb swing for the score.... it out of the 3 wr set to the left and my te on the right
Shotgun trips Te is the formation.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-24, 21:56

Also, if your opponent likes to blitz the nonsens out of you, DON'T GO DEEP. the odds are, is that he's leavin the flats open more than anything, so run out routes, or acreens or something.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-24, 21:59

One of the best tips I ever received was from Tru1ace3. he said that if you click off the QB(meaning hit circle to switch onto a lineman or something) you can see the whole field. This comes in handy when ur opponent is bringing a corner blitz, cuz you can see it as it happens, and get a short gain to ur WR on that side.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-24, 23:08

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
One of the best tips I ever received was from Tru1ace3. he said that if you click off the QB(meaning hit circle to switch onto a lineman or something) you can see the whole field. This comes in handy when ur opponent is bringing a corner blitz, cuz you can see it as it happens, and get a short gain to ur WR on that side.
yes i love doin thi, make the game easier and can see the coverage in the corner of the field
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-24, 23:17

wow i never knew that
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-25, 00:16

Crenshawboi013 wrote:

oo tru tru

never knew that styll

but if u have ur camera set on Classic Camera

u already see the more field than action cam
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-25, 00:31

RUN THE BALL
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-25, 01:14

D_Cash wrote:
RUN THE BALL

Rack up dem yards with westbrook or with Lee Evans in the fullhouse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-25, 10:12

Control the clock. Dont go for as many big plays. I throw to my RB ALOT. 5 yards everytime will get you there faster then you think. He will start blitzing and you have the out route all day.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-25, 10:19

u a team wit a great defense, cause u can score with any team. but when u need those key stops, a good D comes in handy
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-25, 20:27

yea id say get a good defense and do work!!
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-25, 21:00

qb sneak and fb dive FTW
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-25, 21:14

Compression set, outside WR on an out route, and both inside WR's on streaks. put the other outside WR on a drag. 1st look is the WR on the out, 2nd look is one of the WR's on the streak(if its C2) 3rd look is the drag.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-26, 04:11

i never knew u can clickk off the qb great post
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-02-27, 03:31

Crenshawboi013 wrote:
Compression set, outside WR on an out route, and both inside WR's on streaks. put the other outside WR on a drag. 1st look is the WR on the out, 2nd look is one of the WR's on the streak(if its C2) 3rd look is the drag.

good call!
Back to top Go down
pitt1313rj
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-05-06, 07:29

anyone need tips on o a kid yesterday was nano blitzing the s*** outta me different nanos i ended up winning 52 to 35 his avg opp level is 16. good win for me screens worked on nanos easily for big plays running the ball keeps him off balance and other short routes toward sidelines work to. he shifts everyone to guard screen side, i put ward on streak had holmes in screen everyone commited to holmes i had ward on streak td. u want a game get at me RayJ1313 on ps3 or talk to me on da site
Back to top Go down
jstillfly2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty2009-05-09, 16:34

Spread shotgun deep attacks X post is usually open for about 15 yards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offensive Strategy Guide   Offensive Strategy Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Offensive Strategy Guide
Page 1 of 1