Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Which team has the worst Fans

Go down 
+21
Winktin Rampage Jackson
EaRThQuAKEx9
Modrewgnu
BAKNAFEK88
OchoCinco85
x7x2x4x
SuprmnxXx
StompDownKillaz
SG125
xXBlackiceXx
Luse ChaNg3
SkillzM
Shawntopofit
Cowboys101
Fudgy
Crunk
Mike Peterson
lokko73
Brett Favre
mi757ke
nwo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-07-03, 10:27

It is funny how everyone hates the PATS. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of them. This year at the NFL draft, every single fan that had a PATS jersey on got called all kind of names. There is some real hatred floating around for the Pats.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-07-03, 10:38

BAKNAFEK88 wrote:
Man, that's easy. It has to be the Eagles. I remember they actually had a courthouse at Vet Stadium to book these drunk idiots that act up at the games. They get drunk and just have no class. I have seen people get into fights because they had an opposing team's colors on. These are the fans that boo Santa Clause and cheered when Michael Irvin laid motionless on the ground.

haha actually i kinda laughed when irvin was on the ground. im a die hard eagles fan and i have to say that the whole santa thing was outta line but you have to admit it was still pretty hilarious. But how can we be the worst fans. You think we are the only one's who get drunk and get into fights...HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A RAIDERS GAME!!! i have and i thought i was gonna die
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-07-03, 10:45

No I have never been to a Raiders game. I hear they are pretty bad. The CEO of my company is the President of Raider Nation. LOL

I see first hand that the Eagles fans are the worse. I remember I went to the last game that TO played as a Niner which was vs the Eagles. I had my TO jersey on and I was with my wife. We were going back and forth, but it was all in fun. I did see someone get jumped on right in front of us as we were leaving though. That is un called for.
Back to top Go down
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-07-20, 11:19

Cowboys101 wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
i hate all of this years ban wagon pats fans

TRUE DAT

agreed
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-07-22, 13:22

I gotta agree with Fudgy the bandwagon Pats fan piss me off.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-08-03, 02:41

worst fans hmmmm...i would have to say either the booing eagles or the super cheering and annoying J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS fans...the most fearless in your face fans again jets DA RAIDAS and steelers and browns and most cheerful fans who awww at dropped passes haha cowboys colts pats (super overrated and most bannwagon fans in the world) packers most football headed fans jets eagles giants steelers
Back to top Go down
scrappy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-08-03, 03:00

Eagles. They can never be happy!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-08-03, 03:03

scrappy wrote:
Eagles. They can never be happy!

Im happy and im an eagles fan lol. But deep down i still am a little pissed off that we didn't get a #1 wr.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
scrappy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-08-03, 03:03

ya, but Curtis is a good option to start at the number one for now
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-08-03, 03:07

well the eagles had a choice use sheppard as trade bait or have the best secondary in the league hahaha guess the picked defense over offense.
Back to top Go down
cowboysguy82
New MS Member
New MS Member
cowboysguy82

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-08-05, 21:10

THE GIANTS they wanted to get rid of manning and cauphlin (i dont no how to spell his name) the head coach now that ring makes them loved
Back to top Go down
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-08-05, 21:11

I have to go with the Jets. I seen that man Stand up and make ever one say it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxbigmacxx52
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-08-05, 21:20

EAGLES do the same chant and they also have this dumb somg that they sing after every touchdown. It is called fly eagles fly. Not to mention, if you wear a Cowboys or Giants jersey to the game, you will get your but whooped. Clinton Portis had his mother in the stands and they poured beer on her mink. Doesn't get much worse than that.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty2008-08-05, 22:53

remember wen the browns fans wass throwing beer cans and cups at the refs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which team has the worst Fans   Which team has the worst Fans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which team has the worst Fans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2