Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Worst Fans.

Go down 
+7
crawk
BOSTN BEANER
Fudopi is That Dude
Devo
Modrewgnu
EggzOverEazy
Big Hungry 702
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-07-29, 15:24

Every team has them. fans that happy when things go right but pissed if they start to hit a rough patch, like the fans in philly. when donovan was benched they all called for Andy reids head and were saying that donvan is done. what happens after he's benched? he plays like a man posessed and gets them 1 win away for his 2nd super bowl berth. and now all the philly fans are all for d nabb. WTF???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-07-29, 15:33

yeah i think philly fans are the prime example for this, but steelers fans can be pretty 2-headed too. they seem to have picked up a lot of bandwagon fans over the last few years, but i guess winning superbowls does that to ya.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-07-29, 15:36

lol. yea, but the fans in philly are the worst.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-07-29, 15:38

didnt philly fans boo santa claus? I know some teams fans did and i recall it being philly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-07-29, 15:41

the black hole.those guys are fuckin ridiculous out there. but philly or new york both got some dickhead fans
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-07-29, 15:42

yeah the throwing snow balls at santa thing was over the top. s*** was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-07-29, 16:18

lol yeah my friend told me about the santa clause thing, that's fucked up.

Well it'd probably be the Lions, but I don't know how we'd act if anything went right because well, it never has.

So I'ma go with Philly.

Especially Fudgy, he's a dickhead fan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-07-29, 19:23

its philly, they bood santa claus, they bood the president of the USA at the baseball all star game just a couple weeks ago, and they arent sure wheather they wana suck on mcnabbs balls or boo him from week to week..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-07-29, 21:09

Hey boston beaner if youve ever listened to WEEI you know how crazy Boston fans are.

P.S. WEEI sports radio is recognized as the best sports talk radio station in the country. Led by the Big O.

Another reason why Boston Dominates.

Last edited by crawk on 2009-07-29, 21:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-07-29, 21:11

crawk wrote:
Hey boston beaner if youve ever listened to WEEI you know how crazy Boston fans are.

P.S. WEEI sports radio is recognized as the best sports talk radio station in the country. Led by the Big O.

haha yea i know i lived in boston for almost 3 years.. well i lived in lynn lynn the city of sin!! i know how crazy they are but there are other stories ive heard about philly fans that make them crazier then what ive seen in boston..
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-08-06, 02:00

devo408 wrote:
the black hole.those guys are fuckin ridiculous out there. but philly or new york both got some dickhead fans
this comment reminded me of when oakland played denver in the snow a few yrs back and charles woodson threw a snowball at a fan & hit a lady in the face. lmfao
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-08-06, 02:01

Denver fans can be pretty horrible, mostly because they expect every fucking QB to be JUST LIKE John Elway...Like that will ever happen lol...
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-08-06, 02:53

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
its philly, they bood santa claus, they bood the president of the USA at the baseball all star game just a couple weeks ago, and they arent sure wheather they wana suck on mcnabbs balls or boo him from week to week..

First off im pretty sure ANY FOOTBALL FAN would criticize their head coach if their BEST PLAYER got benched and they weren't down by that much ( Score by halftime was 10-7 BALTIMORE ) and ur not gonna tell me that u NEVER questioned or had doubt in ur teams starting quarterback when he was playing bad ? , sure philly fans have another special way of expressing their opinions but thats the way things are , kinda like how most patriots/cowboys fans are bandwagon followers based on the teams record in the standings that year.

So dont be coming at philly fans cause of our past we ALL didnt participate in the snowball throwing at santa clause and not ALL of us were booing Michael Irvin wen he was injured in the 90's.

Think s*** through before it comes out ur mouth .
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-08-06, 03:39

Dude u need to calm down.. Did I once say that every philly fan was a bad fan? No pretty sure this thread is based on what people think in general about a fan base.. From stories I've heard on sports radio shows it only gets worse... I've heard stories from athletes that have seen phillies fans fighting in the croud.. I think it was mike greenburg who said he's seen a guy get jumped at a phillies game and almost get thrown off the upper deck... This was an opinion based on stories that I've heard on sports talk shows... U need to calm down coming onto this site cussing at me in every thread and trying to make it personal when the rest of us are having fun messing around... U maybe 15 but ur acting like a know it all 10 year old... Stop taking everything so personal and have a good time on this site like everyone else. And u tell me stop generalizing philly fans and u do it to cowboy fans and pats fans.. Sounds like we got a hypocrite here.. Before u go around talkin this s*** u should realize ur surroundings cuz there is a bunch of loyal fans on this site!
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-08-06, 03:41

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Dude u need to calm down.. Did I once say that every philly fan was a bad fan? No pretty sure this thread is based on what people think in general about a fan base.. From stories I've heard on sports radio shows it only gets worse... I've heard stories from athletes that have seen phillies fans fighting in the croud.. I think it was mike greenburg who said he's seen a guy get jumped at a phillies game and almost get thrown off the upper deck... This was an opinion based on stories that I've heard on sports talk shows... U need to calm down coming onto this site cussing at me in every thread and trying to make it personal when the rest of us are having fun messing around... U maybe 15 but ur acting like a know it all 10 year old... Stop taking everything so personal and have a good time on this site like everyone else.

Im not taking anything up the butt Im just saying what i think is true , I aint taking nothing personal and Im not coming at you dawg , but Im pretty sure these are FOURMNS and people state whats on their mind about issues .

and plus Ima football fan im pretty sure every football fan loves hating on their teams rivals
i got a hate list and ima keep at it pirat
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-08-06, 03:54

When u say stuff like "think s*** through before it comes out ur mouth" and u had quoted my post that seems like ur coming at me the wrong way.. That's fine state ur opinion but don't call me out like that or anyone.. Its not how things work around here... And most of my view about philly are me bullshitting cuz my boy fudgy and I jus take jabs at eachothers teams but its all in good fun...
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Worst Fans. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Fans.   Worst Fans. Empty2009-08-06, 09:22

woah, this thread just got real serious, real fast
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU