Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Dont you hate coaches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Dont you hate coaches Empty
PostSubject: Dont you hate coaches   Dont you hate coaches Empty2008-11-09, 10:30

dont you hate people that coach people on how to beat you while you are playing them??? i have a friend who i beat real bad yesterday by 3 or more TDs so then it got to the point where he just did curl routes up the field over and over and he one 2 games by field goals cause of some ints but another friend who he kisses ass to and doesnt like to see him lose he coached him on all my go to first down plays that i beat him with badly and they practiced all night on stopping my pass rush and he won lol... the sad part is i watched the play style and its the exact same and he sucks on madden and usually just scrambles out the pocket...............................i HATE <--- coaching this happened online and i got him to admit he was helped but he wouldnt fully say it
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate coaches   Dont you hate coaches Empty2008-11-09, 11:31

if he is playin u one way come out withthe exact opposite O when he freaks out go back to yours when he calls his own D
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate coaches   Dont you hate coaches Empty2008-11-09, 12:18

In a way its like playing 2 people, i can see where your coming from.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate coaches   Dont you hate coaches Empty2008-11-09, 17:26

I'll help my friends if their playing on my account and their not good at madden, but if they own the game and want to play online their on their own.

But I never really cared, they can have the help...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate coaches   Dont you hate coaches Empty2008-11-09, 17:34

Yeah i hate it,evertime i play there be this other person coachin the person im playin to help them try to beat me it hasn't worked yet tho.it's annoying more then anything
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate coaches   Dont you hate coaches Empty2008-11-09, 17:38

you can tell sum1 how to play all they want but if they arent solid on the sticks the outcome isnt going to be that much different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont you hate coaches   Dont you hate coaches Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont you hate coaches
Page 1 of 1