Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Coaches: Where Should They Go?

Go down 
+9
Hormel
BoilerUp433
co_jayhood614
wayne019
OGiant23
Ketcham While They're Hot
BOSTN BEANER
Mcnair2Wycheck
Militant X 1
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty
PostSubject: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2008-12-30, 19:53

okay....there have been quite a few Coaches fired within the last few days. they are:

Romeo Crennel
Eric Mangini
Mike Shanahan

and...Bill Cowher is available.

where do you think that these guys should go?

i can really see Cowher either at the Raiders (he has that type of look, mystique and toughness to him to fit what the Raiders image use to be)...don't know if he would take that job though. and.....i can definately see him go to the Jets.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2008-12-30, 20:21

I could see Cowher in Denver, I don't think a guy like Cowher would think about working with a guy like Al Davis for even a second.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2008-12-30, 20:28

Militant X 1 wrote:
okay....there have been quite a few Coaches fired within the last few days. they are:

Romeo Crennel
Eric Mangini
Mike Shanahan

and...Bill Cowher is available.

where do you think that these guys should go?

i can really see Cowher either at the Raiders (he has that type of look, mystique and toughness to him to fit what the Raiders image use to be)...don't know if he would take that job though. and.....i can definately see him go to the Jets.

i couldnt see him in either place.. i could see him in denver.. that team has a good offence and would be sick with a defence to go with it.. thats cowhers specialty and the reason i couldnt see him as a raider is because hes one of those guys that wants control of everything and theres no way al davis will let anyone have total control the way cowher deserves to have it. Al davis would have to die before i could see cowher accepting that job!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2008-12-30, 20:46

I, for one, think the Broncos should realize their mistake and take Shannahan back! In my dreams tho...
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2008-12-30, 21:17

okay guys....i know that Cowher wouldn't actually work for Al Davis. but...i am talking specifically about his physical look. Cowher has that scowl looking face and long chin that just makes him look like a Raiders coach to me. lol!

he reminds me of Gruden. Gruden "Chucky" was a tuff Raiders coach and they haven't been straight since they let him go. and...i can see him going to the Jets because he would still be in the AFC to go against the Steelers.....and....in the media capitol of the world -NEW YORK!

but....what about those other coaches? where can you see them go?
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2008-12-30, 21:22

mangini is interviewing with browns
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2008-12-31, 02:14

i say eric goes to browns and mike goes to jets cowher goes to oakland( i dont think so but could)
Back to top Go down
co_jayhood614
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-03, 13:02

i would like to shanahan in cleveland because clevland coaching staff sucked and he can go head bring some of his coaching staff with him

cowher in new york

mangini in oakland

crennel college or high school ball he made the browns hate themselves
Back to top Go down
BoilerUp433
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoilerUp433

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-12, 23:54

Mangini is in Cleveland and Denver got McDaniels today. Crennel shouldn't get a job in the NFL as a head coach ever again. I hope the Jets make a serious move for Shanahan but I have my doubts.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-14, 15:17

Shannahan will be in dallas next year Smile
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-14, 16:39

BoilerUp433 wrote:
Mangini is in Cleveland and Denver got McDaniels today. Crennel shouldn't get a job in the NFL as a head coach ever again. I hope the Jets make a serious move for Shanahan but I have my doubts.

why should Crennel never have a job in the NFL again?? He got that team to play good 2 years ago and yes it was only that year but thats the most success the browns have had in a long time.. He will get a job again.. s*** hes welcome back in NE as D Coordinator if he wants!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-14, 17:09

Hormel wrote:
Shannahan will be in dallas next year

that is definately a HUGE possibility!
Back to top Go down
BoilerUp433
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoilerUp433

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-14, 17:51

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
BoilerUp433 wrote:

why should Crennel never have a job in the NFL again?? He got that team to play good 2 years ago and yes it was only that year but thats the most success the browns have had in a long time.. He will get a job again.. s*** hes welcome back in NE as D Coordinator if he wants!!

I could see him as a coordinator somewhere but he just isn't a head coach. But that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-14, 18:15

Shannahan COME TO KC!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-14, 18:19

Shannahan to either KC or OAK
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-16, 16:13

I wish Minnesota got a new offensive coordinator and a god dam QB. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-16, 17:40

D_Cash wrote:

It would be better if they got rid of Childress.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty2009-01-16, 17:56

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
D_Cash wrote:

It would be better if they got rid of Childress.

i Couldn't agree more. I know they won't fire him because he just won the division and made the playoffs. I wish though.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coaches: Where Should They Go?   Coaches: Where Should They Go? Empty

Back to top Go down

Coaches: Where Should They Go?
Page 1 of 1