Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball

Go down 
+3
Fudgy
bigbuddah
HT eFFecTz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty
PostSubject: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-26, 19:34

im watching the game agaisnt the Giants and he cant get rid of the
ball. 5 sacks and 4 ints. Plz he is the most overated qb i have ever
seen. Plz ppl comment on this
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-26, 20:04

i dont think he is overrated i think he plays with alot of ego...he thinks he can make everyplay and refuses to throw the ball away...he isnt mobile and he isnt a pocket passer...the steelers are one of those teams with a fast wr core and think they can throw for 12-15 yrds everytime they decide to throw the ball caus they have/had a dominate running game...they didnt adjust to runnin slants and curls instead of post and deep crosses...ben like romo needs to move in the pocket sooner and scramble better caus if ben could scramble like garcia he would be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-26, 20:12

all im saying is he needs to get rid of the ball quicker
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-26, 20:19

agreed
Back to top Go down
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-26, 20:20

tonite was just emmbarssing
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-26, 21:37

JT O'Sulivan also takes a really long time.
And then when he finally does throw the ball, its usually a pic
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-26, 21:41

lol i forgot about him but tonite ben was so bad
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-27, 08:41

bigbuddah wrote:
i dont think he is overrated i think he plays with alot of ego...he thinks he can make everyplay and refuses to throw the ball away...he isnt mobile and he isnt a pocket passer...the steelers are one of those teams with a fast wr core and think they can throw for 12-15 yrds everytime they decide to throw the ball caus they have/had a dominate running game...they didnt adjust to runnin slants and curls instead of post and deep crosses...ben like romo needs to move in the pocket sooner and scramble better caus if ben could scramble like garcia he would be unstoppable.

Are u kidding me he is very mobile..

Last year vs browns 30+yard scramble to win game

He will stay in the pocket but when your guards and tackles get burned there is no where u can run at all. (u can't throw the ball away in pocket or it grounding...

Remember Jacksonville game 2 weeks ago week? Ben was in pocket and gettin passes off and we won. and the Cincy game as well...

When the O line gives Ben his time he will win games. Against the G men it was as soon as he got snap Justin Tuck or Kiwanuka was about to kill him
Back to top Go down
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-27, 12:19

dont defend him, he's terrible at least i think, he cant throw the ball
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-27, 13:45

I think Ben does hold onto the ball a bit too long, but it didnt help facing the best pash rush in the NFL last nite.... Giants lead the NFL in sacks, and Philly is 3rd or 4th. Those are the 2 losses the Steelers have. The problem is not only on Ben. It is on the organazation for not paying Faneca enough to make him stay and then to top it off, they didnt get any offensive linemen in the draft which they knew they needed. Any team with a garbage O line will suffer. Look at the Steelers, they could not get to ELI once yesterday. Not even 1 sack... Thats because we have a dominant O line and the funny thing is, they all go under the radar.
Back to top Go down
HT eFFecTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HT eFFecTz

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-10-27, 14:59

then call quick slants or plays that get the ball out quicker
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-11-01, 17:24

i will tell u y he gets sacked Arianas wants to go deep. and Faneca is not y he is gettin sacked... he was still gettin laid out with faneca Guard does not do much on pass russ it is tackles
Back to top Go down
pman92
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-12-05, 23:18

Ben is definitely not a bad QB and isn't overrated he just gets no protection in the pocket.
Back to top Go down
LTDosUno21
New MS Member
New MS Member
LTDosUno21

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-12-05, 23:23

i think ben is a little overrated but he not bad. he just has to get rid of the ball.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty2008-12-06, 14:04

have u looked at last few games he is gettin ball out only one or 2 sacks a game he is destroying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball   Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben slowest qb 2 throw the ball
Page 1 of 1