Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Little wrinkle to throw in there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Little wrinkle to throw in there Empty
PostSubject: Little wrinkle to throw in there   Little wrinkle to throw in there Empty2009-10-15, 14:36

I was playing this guy and he had a pretty neat wrinkle that is really simple but I've never seen it done before. He ran wildcat a few times throughout the game with pretty decent success forcing me to respect it and play the run. On a critical 3rd and 4 he comes out in wildcat (my screen shows wildcat so i bring out my wildcat defense) but uses the package to get his QB in at RB. He hurries to the line and throws it before i can audible out of a heavy blitz and it went for 6.

Just a nice creative little wrinkle to add to your offense for those of u who run a PB with a wildcat pass. I don't but if i did i'd definitely put this in and save it for the 4th quarter.
Back to top Go down
Zion
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Little wrinkle to throw in there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little wrinkle to throw in there   Little wrinkle to throw in there Empty2009-10-15, 21:56

That does seem annoying, like people that Wildcat with Adrian Peterson. I like to run nickel packages against the Wildcat and blitz the corners with the rest of the defenders (save linemen) in zone. Simply playmake a couple of the zoners to blitz as well then take control of your safety. You will be ready to move to where you need to be for the run (usually outside) and if it is a pass or the QB back there you are able to make a play.
Back to top Go down

Little wrinkle to throw in there
Page 1 of 1