Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iwannaboom
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!!   Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!! Empty2008-10-19, 13:02

I knew it wouldnt take long before EVERYONE! runs with Dallas F@gboys! Played this guy online and out of his 3 plays,his go to was Roy Williams streak,rocket catch!! It bailed him out of a couple of long yrd situations,but after D Hall picked him more than an afro at the barbershop, he pulled the plug.I dont mind playing the Cowgirls,oops I mean Boys,but use more than just a cheaps azz RC or Jetpack!I want to play against every possible offensive play so I can get better with the sticks!!Maddenballers,add your 2 cents...........
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!!   Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!! Empty2008-10-19, 15:13

me bein a dallas fan since the beginnin of me watchin football i can understand the hatred for my boys hey its not like we arent beatable jus look at wat the rams are doin to use RIGHT NOW lol...maddenwise tho jus shut the UCFK up bout it and do wat u did dawg...shut that s*** down...i dont play with the boys caus everyone and there grandfatha does and the addition of roy williams doesnt help at all but there are teams out there with defense....TIRED OF HEARIN BITCHIN BOUT THE DAMN COWBOYS MAN **** MAN UP
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!!   Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!! Empty2008-10-19, 16:16

Then why'd you play him? You knew that would happen, so if it's going to make you mad don't do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
kyman
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
kyman

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!!   Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!! Empty2008-10-19, 17:27

dude i am a big dallas fan thats y i use them
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!!   Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!! Empty2008-10-19, 19:13

i dont use them caus they dont or didnt fit my playing style...with my skills now i can prolly play with any team...they fit my style now but i wont use em caus it would be tooooo easy haha
Back to top Go down
compact disc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!!   Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!! Empty2008-10-19, 20:07

we all know these guy will use the cowboys even more but its cool wit me cause when i put these raiders on them i will get lots more pts and move up in lev and that lets me know they dont have any game if they have 2 use them i play wit the raider cause they r 1 of the worst teams on madden , they get mad when i tell them 2 tightn ur game up boo lol some d/c me i think its pritty dam funny
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!!   Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!! Empty2008-10-19, 21:39

bigbuddah wrote:
i dont use them caus they dont or didnt fit my playing style...with my skills now i can prolly play with any team...they fit my style now but i wont use em caus it would be tooooo easy haha

Yeah same here, the Lions don't fit my(or anyone elses) playing style.

But my 3 fav. teams are:

Atlanta, Detroit, Philly, no order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!!   Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Roy Williams/Just a matter of time!!!
Page 1 of 1