Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best person you have played in madden...

Go down 
+8
o Cpt ViDeO o
matthauganak1
Madden's Finest 200
layinWOOD
B-__-R-__-B
Ddappa35
leway
cmccray2639
12 posters
AuthorMessage
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Best person you have played in madden... Empty
PostSubject: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 17:40

Who is the best person you have played in madden? It can be online or offline, but who would you pick as the best you have played, and why?

Mine would have to be a teammate of mine, LJ, from western carolina mainly bc he knew what i liked to do with my offense and he has pretty good stick skills to take it away. So since he knew the offense i liked to run i would always have to come with something completely different to beat him. He used to play online some til his ps3 got broken, but we all played more face to face games at western bc internet in the mountains does not get the job done.

Anyways jw if anyone else has someone out there who is a thorn in their side also be it online/offline
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 18:01

my friend online. His name is ReadTro. He is at a level 32 but hasnt won 150 games yet. I blurred him out the first time but he blurred me the next two times
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 18:01

Shakeyjakey21

Last time I checked he was ranked like 42nd or something like that. Within 1 quarter he took away everything I wanted to do. He passed 70% of the time and did it effectively. He's on my friendslist, hes a good guy. And, he has no problem taking a loss
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 18:07

i think thats important bc no one is going to respect someone who cant man up and take a loss from time to time.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 18:18

i think his name is sam swift? or something like that i beat him our first matchup like 30 something to 14 he's a LVL. 35 or higher i cant remember anyways he got the better of me the second time he was real good played alot of cover 1 coverage D but its all good he's really good.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 18:35

Stay_Broke (or somethin like that) I used to play this dude on 360 earlier this year and he is the best user runner I have ever seen. His jukes were on a dime and plays 100% legit. He's also one of the only 360 guys in the top 20 that isnt a bumhunter. Last I played him he was ranked 3rd overall.
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 18:48

layinWOOD wrote:
Stay_Broke (or somethin like that) I used to play this dude on 360 earlier this year and he is the best user runner I have ever seen. His jukes were on a dime and plays 100% legit. He's also one of the only 360 guys in the top 20 that isnt a bumhunter. Last I played him he was ranked 3rd overall.

I played him too, he's up there as far as one of the best I've played. I think I lost to him 13-20 or something like that. He plays really sim, and knew how to keep me off balanced. He ran the 4-6 defense against me and had me confused as F@ck
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 19:06

detree.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 19:12

He was 881 ranked I beet him 55-0
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 19:46

^^^ who was 881 ranked? and if you beAt him that bad how would that possibly make him the best person you have played? sounds like he was a bum
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 20:05

I know right>?? This is best person ever played not ever beat. If you won against the best you ever played, youre either a bum or sooo amazing at madden that you cant lose against the best. But nah, everyone just wants to talk themselves up i guess.
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 20:12

cmccray2639 wrote:
^^^ who was 881 ranked? and if you beAt him that bad how would that possibly make him the best person you have played? sounds like he was a bum

Thats what I was thinking. Maybe he thought you meant who was the highest rank person you played.

Beating someone 55 - 0 is kind of hard to believe if he's ranked 881, unless he DC'd on accident or something which wouldnt count as a legit win. Last time I checked I was ranked 1156 and not even the top player in the game is beating me 55 - 0. I can at least get a field goal. No offense or anything, but I just don't see that happening. Maybe his little brother was using his account or something. Or maybe he's just that good.
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-15, 21:28

Nvm it he dced he was level like 31 his name was primetimePUP and dced when it was 7-0 but just threw a int and I took it to the 5 I gues he was not the best person I played I think I played somebody on top 100 and he beat me like 35 - 7 and he didn't even try second half just running the ball and punted it on 4 and shorts after the first half he went for it know matter what the down and distance was
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-16, 18:04

Im gonna say two people, Choni, and Joniho2001 and she's a girl, she's nice no lie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-16, 19:59

the best player ive ever played on madden would probly be this guy named DestryThaBoss on madden 09 cause he had the best RC ive ever seen and Mickey from
this site on 09 cause he had that amazing d. But honestly on madden10 no1 i have played has just made me say "Wow this guy is super good" like i had on previous maddens
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-17, 06:21

Me, I am awesome if I must say so myself................................
Back to top Go down
Ddappa35
New MS Member
New MS Member
Ddappa35

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-17, 09:38

hacush wrote:
Me, I am awesome if I must say so myself................................

So you must be undefeated then right????? Best person you have played in madden... 258281
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-17, 16:25

I played this one guy who was ranked in like the top 200 and his level was in the 30s

in the first half i managed to hold my own against him and it was 14 14

but in the second half he had a measure of my game and won like 42 21
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty2010-04-17, 21:56

staybroke is nice on 360. dude has a nice O and some super good D and he plays without off tackle and flats and RC. kid is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best person you have played in madden...   Best person you have played in madden... Empty

Back to top Go down

Best person you have played in madden...
Page 1 of 1