Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3?   Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3? Empty2009-10-29, 18:04

There's a new game format that you can play ranked/unranked games that tracks your game play thru the weekend. If your the top player at the end of the weekend, you receive a free EA sports game. The leader, at the time i saw this, was 3-0. Sounds cool. To access this competition, click on the last tab in the online menu (play now, online franchise, etc...). It's titled 'Madden Competition'.
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3?   Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3? Empty2009-10-29, 18:10

oh real nice ill check'er out
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3?   Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3? Empty2009-10-29, 18:31

yea, i did this on the 360 today. I beat a level 20 31-22, the top player was 6-0 already. just played level 1's. There's no way i will win this. there are too many no life glitchers and bum hunters out there.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3?   Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3? Empty2009-10-29, 18:45

Too many people will play over 100 games in a week. I dont have to time to do this, but I might check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3?   Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3? Empty2009-10-30, 08:52

I played two games in it last night. I beat a level 19 and a level 10??, maybe, I don't remember. But after two games I had over 500 points, and the leader only had like 1,000 or so. But I am sure others will probably be able to play lots more games than me because I gotta work today. But I am gonna try to get some more games in tonight.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3?   Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3? Empty2009-10-30, 09:54

yea there's no way i could get in as many games needed to rack up enough points to win by the end of the weekend...i have to much decoratin' to get ready for this huge halloween party im throwing...

hopefully this thing takes off and it goes on to be a consistant weekend competition from here on out.

there is also a statement that they are scrubbing for cheaters. so i guess there are secret players playing trying to catch cheaters and report them so that they get disqualified from this competition and others to follow??
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3?   Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3? Empty2009-10-31, 13:46

This has turned into a bum hunter tournament. You go to play now to play, and you can only get matched up with similar skill levels to you. I am a level 14, so it matches me up with some of the higher ranked people. So what some people have done, is make up new PSN names to play under. That way they get to play levels ones. And the games do not affect your online ranking. So even if you win like 30 in a row, your level never increases. The people leading this thing have no games played online, except for this Madden Competition. Some good players are beating up on level ones to win this.

Last edited by dlgunn on 2009-10-31, 13:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3?   Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has any1 played the new Madden Competition accessable thru the online menu on PS3?
Page 1 of 1