Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??

Go down 
+15
B-__-R-__-B
IASI Desperado
cmccray2639
MiamiXCanes
Oldstalecheetos
Shawntopofit
ticklemeelmo
bullethead527
Skeltalde
CStan
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
PeytonMvPManning
c4jun
Madden's Finest 200
IBLEEDGREEN32117
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeltalde
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-03-21

WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-15, 02:43

make ur own playbook option...we can use online
Back to top Go down
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-29, 01:40

WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 EmptySubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty12th April 2010, 11:10 amWHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Icon_multiquote_off_en WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 I_icon_quote

u guys got way off subject. what needs to be fixed and i sound like a broken record now, when u are running the ball and you have to runn all the way around a lineman because if u don't u are going to get stuck behind him and then have to move all the way around him to break free. in 2k5 if your rb runs into a lineman he isn't stuck. thats really it for me.

The words above is what I've been feeling all year long. Also, i hate when your WR bends over backwards to catch a pass and gets flipped over and drops the ball. Then when your WR is spouse to run a slant but somehow gets tangled with the DB ten yards down the feild and he cant seperate. It is like the DB is holding him, it should be a 5 yard penality for illegal contact.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-29, 03:24

vick at 89 is fine with me hes getting somewhat old and has not really proved himself much to be faster than an 89, if he moves up i would wanna see some recent proof for why they made the change.

btw off topic but i hope he gets more play time now that kolb is starting, especially since i dont really like gay old kolb. they could be the first nfl qb duo trading off every set of downs! (will not happen but it would be cool!)
Back to top Go down
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-29, 15:14

Get rid of the fight for the fumble, and they should make it easier to play ur friends in MUT
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-29, 22:58

how about just release madden 10 again, with roster updates... and take the year to build a whole new engine... theres too much wrong with this one, and many will agree... in the short run, people will talk trash, but in the end, a new engine might just be what the doctor ordered
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-30, 05:39

maybe you should just deal with the game as is and stop complaining so much. i swear every post you make is ragging on this game
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-30, 12:28

theres a difference in complaining and spitting the truth... get off your high horse buddy
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-04-30, 13:35

and the truth is that you always ****** about the game. flats, you ****** but those can be stopped. off tackle, you ****** but that can be stopped as well. your the one on a high horse acting like your to good to figure out good D
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-01, 00:02

MiamiXCanes wrote:
and the truth is that you always ****** about the game. flats, you ****** but those can be stopped. off tackle, you ****** but that can be stopped as well. your the one on a high horse acting like your to good to figure out good D

you are an absolute fucking idiot.. im sorry i want what i pay for, which is a quality game... suck a dick jackass
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-01, 04:13

you want the easy answer to your problems and your not willing to figure out how to stop it if it takes longer then 5 minutes to find a fix

simply put, good players find a way to get by that stuff. bad players give up and not give themselves a chance to find the right stuff. besides, everything can be stopped by usering it anyway
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-03, 12:12

MiamiXCanes wrote:
you want the easy answer to your problems and your not willing to figure out how to stop it if it takes longer then 5 minutes to find a fix

simply put, good players find a way to get by that stuff. bad players give up and not give themselves a chance to find the right stuff. besides, everything can be stopped by usering it anyway

thats is the stupidest thing ever said, if you have to user it(even if you had someone covering it on the playart), it takes away from the game the way its meant to be played... but fools like you know nothing of integrity or class... thats the problem
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-04, 21:49

MiamiXCanes wrote:

Wtf are you talking about? He didnt say anything about stopping what someone else is running. Do you have a hard time comprehending what you read? And can you honestly tell me that you're happy with how madden plays now? lineman spinning circles and running right past people without blocking them, the ridiculous mid air animations, people morphing through each other or just bouncing off of them during tackle animations. I pay $60 every yr for madden and just once i would like to get my moneys worth with a quality game. I could care less what plays someone is running.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-05, 07:08

MiamiXCanes wrote:

Real Talk. People label stuff cheese or unstoppable, because they're too easy to find a way to stop it. Good players find a way to stop it, bad players B!tch about it.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-05, 07:13

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

thats is the stupidest thing ever said, if you have to user it(even if you had someone covering it on the playart), it takes away from the game the way its meant to be played... but fools like you know nothing of integrity or class... thats the problem
Dumbest thing ever said. I do agree with Crazy, you do B!tch too much about the game. You said going for 2 is cheese. lol!
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-05, 15:12

cmccray2639 wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

Wtf are you talking about? He didnt say anything about stopping what someone else is running. Do you have a hard time comprehending what you read? And can you honestly tell me that you're happy with how madden plays now? lineman spinning circles and running right past people without blocking them, the ridiculous mid air animations, people morphing through each other or just bouncing off of them during tackle animations. I pay $60 every yr for madden and just once i would like to get my moneys worth with a quality game. I could care less what plays someone is running.

they are complacent, classless fools... thats why they will marry fat women and never go anywhere in life... because they dont expect more, and certainly dont expect what they pay for...
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 08:22

more improved blocking by online on runs and pass on pass there is often little difference between all pro OL and garbage ones
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-19, 10:34

Allow us to put SS's as KR's! please! this was my biggest delima when demps went from FS to SS then was injured, beacuse when he wasnt injured he would be on KR but as a 0 ovr. but when he got injured and macho took his place on the depth chart they didnt put him there anymore and it wouldnt let you do so manually.
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 08:45

makes substitutions quicker and less confusing on the play call screen cuz everytime you make a sub in 1 form maybe cuz of stamina you have to remember to sub your starter back in and it has to roll through every player to get to one guy they need speed that up or get rid of accel clock
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 10:51

I actually thought it would have been a good idea for them to allow you to make your own sub packages pre-game so that you could just flip to it there and make multiple subs with the flick of the right stick, and of course only allow you to sub certain positions for certain positions so people cant abuse it, i would love if they did this, i could have my 3rd down pass rush D package, and a spell package for all 11 players.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 12:24

cmccray2639 wrote:
MiamiXCanes wrote:

no i dont like madden, but i accept that it has flaws and i roll with it. i figured out and learned what i need to do to stop the things people complain about. if you buy madden every year then your just as at fault as i am in supporting EA. both of you bought the game this year, so both of you are at fault as well. hate me cause i put in the time to work my way around the flaws? thats cold. it took me like a month before i finaly found a D that stops every off tackle for a loss every time but people still say its cheese? why? cause YOU cant stop it? or because YOU cant stop the flats cause i can without a problem. both of you buy the game but somehow im at fault for supporting EA and this shitty game? GTFO you guys wanna change things then buy backbreaker and stop complaining
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 14:16

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
I actually thought it would have been a good idea for them to allow you to make your own sub packages pre-game so that you could just flip to it there and make multiple subs with the flick of the right stick, and of course only allow you to sub certain positions for certain positions so people cant abuse it, i would love if they did this, i could have my 3rd down pass rush D package, and a spell package for all 11 players.

good idea dancer
Back to top Go down
I_Belive in_WSU
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-05-19

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 15:18

Y Cant everyone just get hella ripped an chill.
1 actualy clover the flatts
2 better run control
3 less flucky ass s***.(even play)

make the real stick user determin the game
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 15:30

They have changed the running controls so that it takes a bit more skill to use but i think you'll be able to switch it back, i also think in there new control system they've taken out the turbo button and replaced it with how hard you press up on the left stick.
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-20, 15:45

[/quote]

they are complacent, classless fools... thats why they will marry fat women and never go anywhere in life... because they dont expect more, and certainly dont expect what they pay for...[/quote]

I love this comment. HAha. But back on topic. I really hope they improve the blocking which I think they are doing. Also, I think they should make it where recievers dont get that magic speedburst and jump right in front of your int on crossing routes.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty2010-05-23, 16:03

they should just give up the nfl license. and if you still cant stop the flats or off tackle than do yourself a favor and quit madden b/c you suck. off tackle is not that hard to stop with good user control and the flats are not that hard to stop with good user control. example on the flats i was playing a guy who would motion mcfadden out of the backfield and throw a quick as as soon as he hiked it he did it a few times and it was obvious that there wasn't a play in the playbook that i could call that was going to stop it so, what did i do? i grabbed my olb and followed mcfadden hit him with the hitstick made him fumble a few times and he stopped doing it. user control learn it and you can stop anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??   WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT SHOULD THEY IMPROVE IN MADDEN 11??
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next