Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can someone help me improve my pocket passing?

Go down 
+2
Ant1010 I Play Wii
Wacko4Flacco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacko4Flacco
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Can someone help me improve my pocket passing? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me improve my pocket passing?   Can someone help me improve my pocket passing? Empty2010-01-03, 08:49

When ever i play as a heavy passing team liek the colts i always seem to get sacked 3-4 time a game ill put up 300-400 yards passing most of the time but ill get sacked and miss alot of opportunities to get big plays because of sacks i was wondering if theres any tips you can give me to help my pocket Passing skills.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me improve my pocket passing?   Can someone help me improve my pocket passing? Empty2010-01-03, 08:59

Ok i'm here for you. First off, make sure you always remembers to set your protections and motions to help give you more protection. IF you see an overload blitz coming from the weak side, slide protect your line to the right, roll out right and have a hot read going to the right, and maybe a flat back over to the weak side, just incase to opponent left a void there. The most essential part of pocket passing is setting your protection. No need to stay in the pocket if you see an overload blitz, just roll out away from the blitz.

When the ball is snapped, watch the line, it will show you how many people are coming which will determine how much time you have. If you see a 4 man rush, you know you have more time so you won't have to set so many hot reads and roll out and what not. Still make sure you always set your protections. Whether is be moving a TE to the weak side to help block. Or canceling a FB flat route to help block. Use the play clock wisely and make adjustments to any play you need to maximize your opportunities.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me improve my pocket passing?   Can someone help me improve my pocket passing? Empty2010-01-03, 10:36

Send a TE on an outside slant, or send RBs out into the flats. Or just block the RB and FB and send a WR on a drag.
Back to top Go down
wilcmn54
New MS Member
New MS Member
wilcmn54

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me improve my pocket passing?   Can someone help me improve my pocket passing? Empty2010-01-03, 10:52

yeah protection does help a lot but really if there just overloading and you keep getting sacked...think whats the best way to get rid of the ball with yards....maybe a quick pass to your TE or a screen they will blitz and by the time they blitz you can pass to whoever is intended for the screen plus have 2 or 3 guys for blocking and get some yards down the field
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me improve my pocket passing?   Can someone help me improve my pocket passing? Empty2010-01-03, 11:00

leave in an extra blocker sometimes,dont wait so long to pass it..whenever your controller starts vibrating look at the pressure and see if you can scramble away
Back to top Go down
Agent_omega
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me improve my pocket passing?   Can someone help me improve my pocket passing? Empty2010-01-03, 13:14

Will anybody lab with me on headset to give me pointers on ps3?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me improve my pocket passing?   Can someone help me improve my pocket passing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me improve my pocket passing?
Page 1 of 1