Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

anyone looking to improve their game

Go down 
+3
c4jun
CapnCrunch
maliciousmaxx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
maliciousmaxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-11-30

anyone looking to improve their game Empty
PostSubject: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 12:29

if ur looking to up ur game at a competitive level than buy the damn madden 10 book...at ur local gamestop place...it breaks down wco, power o, zone nanos,man nanos,breakdowns of every team,how to best use ur personnel,pecific plays in their pb for u to use, and so much more...stop wasting ur time on here...its 20 bucks guys...the only thing that this site has that the book doesnt is the very very very good 4-4 scheme....other than that, nothing...u got dollar schemes,quarter schemes,how to break down all types of covrages everything....
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 12:35

maliciousmaxx wrote:
...stop wasting ur time on here...

You should follow your own advice.
Back to top Go down
maliciousmaxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 12:43

hey ur funny....im just trying to help the people who want to improve and may not be getting the answers they r looking for....
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 14:32

Yeah the book is nice I have it but dude you have got to be kidding me. People help people on this site. They just have a few assholes from time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 15:02

maliciousmaxx wrote:
if ur looking to up ur game at a competitive level than buy the damn madden 10 book...at ur local gamestop place...it breaks down wco, power o, zone nanos,man nanos,breakdowns of every team,how to best use ur personnel,pecific plays in their pb for u to use, and so much more...stop wasting ur time on here...its 20 bucks guys...the only thing that this site has that the book doesnt is the very very very good 4-4 scheme....other than that, nothing...u got dollar schemes,quarter schemes,how to break down all types of covrages everything....
Yea get out of here. why would some1 pay $20 when they can learn BETTER stuff for FREE. Speak for yourself, when you say stop wasting your time. This site is wayyyy better than a factory-brand book lol. anyone looking to improve their game 63444
Back to top Go down
maliciousmaxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 16:07

this site is very good dont get me wrong guys...but the book is made by pros...VG sports is the best when it comes to madden...this site did help me with things but the book is better imo
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 16:45

this site has free help and ebooks and u can also buy an ebook here dont tell us we're wasting our time on this site wen all the people r trying to do is help people like u and me
Back to top Go down
maliciousmaxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 17:21

ill tell u what i want cuz its true..
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 17:44

If you don't like it leave.

The madden book does not give you have the s*** members on this site do.

$20 basic book vs a great breakdown from top players themselves.

fact of the matter is, your an idiot.

Go spam somewhere else, your services are not needed here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 21:36

maliciousmaxx wrote:
this site is very good dont get me wrong guys...but the book is made by pros...VG sports is the best when it comes to madden...this site did help me with things but the book is better imo

P.s. vg sports sucks dick. This is the 1st year they made the guides. And their forums are horrific with lame ass OPs besides Kobra and Bert.

Place is garbage, ive been there done that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty2010-01-04, 21:38

lol you dont like the site and think you can get better someplace else then just leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone looking to improve their game   anyone looking to improve their game Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone looking to improve their game
Page 1 of 1