Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season?

Go down 
+2
Modrewgnu
Militant X 1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season?   Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season? Empty2009-06-09, 21:58

we all get use to running our "favorite" plays and schemes quite a bit in madden and perhaps some "other" plays in our playbooks go unnoticed or untouched. Do you ever discover a "New" play (from your playbook) late in the madden season (like now in the month of June) that you could have been running all season long? Question

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-06-09, 22:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season?   Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season? Empty2009-06-09, 22:20

never ever ever do i discover a new playbook, i go through every playbook thoroughly in the first month of the season. I sometimes go back to a playbook I used before, but never a new one. I always try to find a new playbook, but in the end i always go back to something i have used before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season?   Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season? Empty2009-06-10, 00:39

It's pretty funny you brought this up because I was just thinking about this the other day. Usually in Madden I'm adding plays all year long until the next Madden comes out. But this year with people being forced to play zone basically I was done adding plays back in February. I mean there are only so many ways to run a zone and once I figure out what kind of zone your running I just to hit the weak spot. There is always going to be a weak spot unless your playin some sort of fag D.. Most people only run 2-3 different zone coverages at most so I haven't really had to go too deep into my playbook this year.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season?   Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season? Empty2009-06-10, 01:36

I never play a game online until I look through all the playbooks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season?   Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season? Empty2009-06-10, 06:26

Ive always used the pats PB but u have shown me by asking me to lab balt pb that there are other PBs that fit my style with more and better running plays... so yea i have found other plays that are good enough to through in my rotation but i stilll love my pats pb!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season?   Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season? Empty2009-06-10, 15:22

this year i have come across a few plays that i could have been using earlier this year, and the fag offense thing i jus took to the lab abd i wished i was using this from the jump its strait gold if as long as the blocking holds up
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season?   Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season? Empty2009-06-10, 22:12

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Ive always used the pats PB but u have shown me by asking me to lab balt pb that there are other PBs that fit my style with more and better running plays.

thanks BO! you have helped me with my offense greatly! i love the BAL pbs and i think that i will just stay home with them for the madden10 season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season?   Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Ever Discover a New Play Late in the Season?
Page 1 of 1