Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST

Go down 
+10
EggzOverEazy
bigbuddah
TheDon270
Devo
dbatche1
Super-BOLTS
BLUEDEVILS
justdontlikeu
HALLSTHENAME
Call Me 2K
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty
PostSubject: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-16, 19:59

Here are the following standings as we approach the final deadline of Season 1. These placings and requirements are obviously subjected to change as the rest of you try to get games in. Notice the stress on games played as well.

PLEASE REMEMBER: THESE STANDINGS ARE NOT FINAL AND WILL BE OPEN TO CHANGE VIA COMMISH EGGZ, 2TON, AND BWIESS IF NEEDED. HERE ARE 3 WAYS THAT CAN HELP YOU MAKE THE CUT:

1. GET IN 16 GAMES/OR AT LEAST MAKE WHATEVER THE CUT IS AT THE TIME
2. IF A TEAM RANKED ABOVE YOU IN THE STANDINGS FAILS TO RESPOND TO YOUR MESSAGES FOR A GAME IN 48 HOURS; PLEASE PROVIDE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF VIA SCREEN OF YOUR PM/EMAIL OR PIC OF YOUR PSN OUTBOX; THAT TEAM WILL BE DROPPED FROM THE LIST, THUS MOVING YOU CLOSER TO TOP 6
3. ON THE FINAL DAY OF THE SEASON, THE TOP 6 FROM EACH CONFERENCE WILL BE EMAILED, IF THEY FAIL TO CONFIRM THEIR SPOT/PARTICIPATION IN THE PLAYOFFS, THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE TOP 6, AND EVERYONE BELOW THEM WILL BE BUMPED UP ACCORDINGLY.

AFC

1. Chiefs (11-3) buddah
2. Dolphins (8-5) devo
3. Jaguars (8-5) jsmall
4. Texans (8-4) 2k
5. Steelers (5-7) maddog
6. Raiders (4-9) Rizvon

7. Bills (10-1) Tevin-Bradford
8. Ravens (8-3) Da Bawse Swag
9. Chargers (7-3) TheDon270
10. Broncos (2-8) itsmejoshc
11. Bengals (0-10) butterb

NFC

1. Packers (13-3) CJ
2. Lions (9-7) mac
3. Vikings (7-9) ihaveadream
4. Saints (6-10) dbatch
5. Panthers (9-7) Eggz
6. Buccs (9-6) BlueDevils

7. Falcons (5-10) dontuwish
8. Cowboys (8-6) Super-BOLTS
9. Rams (8-5) Brotorious
10. Bears (6-8) ChrisC2006
11. Eagles (9-2) PrinceHarlem

Last edited by Call Me 2K on 2009-09-20, 02:04; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
HALLSTHENAME
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-16, 20:46

looking for a game tomorrow, i have the browns twice on my schedule plus the colts
Back to top Go down
justdontlikeu
New MS Member
New MS Member
justdontlikeu

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-16, 20:49

damn, just got pats from who ever and have been tryiung to get people to add me on psn but none have ,,,,not even damn eggz....guess no way for me to make up his time with a current 2-4 record
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-16, 20:55

HALLSTHENAME wrote:
looking for a game tomorrow, i have the browns twice on my schedule plus the colts

You know what to do. The three ways to move up our listed above. Let's get it.

Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-16, 20:57

justdontlikeu wrote:
damn, just got pats from who ever and have been tryiung to get people to add me on psn but none have ,,,,not even damn eggz....guess no way for me to make up his time with a current 2-4 record

You know what? I feel for ya, because you really did get your team pretty late, and unfortunately, the owner before you couldn't give you enough of a head start. It's really out of my hands when you consider the current system we have in place.

Just know that I appreciate you for trying, and that I hope you continue with us for season 2 - which is just around the corner.

Also, keep trying to get your games in, you never know.

Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-16, 22:08

I need 1 more game and if I win will prob be in the playoffs seeing im 7-5... 7-0 since taking over for the prior owner... Falcons (2), Broncos, Bears... lets get goin guys
Back to top Go down
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-16, 22:36

BROSSSS!! I NEED 3 MORE GAMES!!

-BENGALS (butterb214)

-RAVENS (Real2Death)

-NINERS (NONE)

I can play anytime these next 2 days just message me or leave 1 here.
PSN: Super-BOLTS
AIM: jaybtran
Back to top Go down
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-16, 22:38

Super-BOLTS wrote:

-BENGALS (butterb214)

-RAVENS (Real2Death)

-NINERS (NONE)

So whats gonna happen with my game against the niners? Could i just play one of the league admins??
Back to top Go down
dbatche1
New MS Member
New MS Member
dbatche1

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-16, 23:01

looking forward to seeing if i make playoffs, good luck everyone.

DB
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 00:33

justdontlikeu wrote:
yo man i gotta play you twice we can get those any day but friday man hit me up
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 12:07

I tried to get hailthewild to play but he hasn't been on for over 12 days nows... I tried devo yesterday but he said he was in a game so we couldn't go at it...me and buddah tried playing but he would be in a game or I would be in a game.....I'll do my best today and I will provide proof that I been trying to get my games in. If there is anything else yall need, let me know.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 12:25

yo don lets get it in today even right now if u want
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 12:28

hey buddah...i'll be on shortly bruh...and i'll send you the message for the game......i'll be on in the next 45 min......trust me, i want to play you man.....you'll be my biggest challenge, and i love challenges....i'll holla at you then buddah, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 12:29

yea no doubt...ima play this game man jus to try and give u a challenge my dude.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 12:54

Chiefs vs Chargers, thatll be difficult for ya buddah. especially with the scheme Don runs. but i bet itll be close, a war.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 13:39

i have no doubt its gonna be difficult i jus wanna use clock and keep it close thats it lol.
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 16:59

A reminder and recommendation to everyone:

Follow this thread as it will be updated daily.

Due to recent games, some significant changes include:

Buddah's Chiefs skyrocketing back into the first seed in the AFC, and Brotorious' Rams sneaking into the final seed in the NFC
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 17:10

Teams In Danger of Dropping Due To Failure To Respond To Owners

Hailthewild's Indy Colts

Warning: You have until 12 midnight eastern tonight to get back to one of your opponents or a commish. Failure to do so will result in removal from the standings and everyone underneath being bumped up 1 spot. You can get back into the scheme of things by contacting Eggz or myself afterwards and getting in the required games.
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 17:15

BLUEDEVILS wrote:
I need 1 more game and if I win will prob be in the playoffs seeing im 7-5... 7-0 since taking over for the prior owner... Falcons (2), Broncos, Bears... lets get goin guys

You should be able to get in those two games with the Falcons owner as he's been fairly active. Contact him as soon as possible via pm or on psn and show proof either via screen cap or photo. And if he doesn't respond within 48 hours, then we'll remove him from the standings.

As for the Broncos and Bears, once again, do the same, and because they are not ahead of you in the standings, and thus their removal will have no benefit to you, Eggz and I will look into replacing them temporarily either through a commish or someone on the waiting list. Eggz and I will have to discuss that first. Keep in touch.

Super-BOLTS wrote:

-BENGALS (butterb214)

-RAVENS (Real2Death)

-NINERS (NONE)

You should be able to get in the Ravens game, Da Bawse Swag was our first ever player of the week so I know he'll represent.

As for the Bengals, get at him, and show us any kind of proof, easiest form would be a screen cap of an email or pm, etc. And then again, Eggz and I will come up with a decision with that.

The niners will either result in a commish or a waiting list member filling in.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 19:09

yea man...buddah played good...that first game i should of won, no doubt....the 2nd game, i couldn't catch a break for s*** and buddah took advantage of that....my main focus is to finish strong, and make a run for the playoffs...hopefully i can play buddah one more time to get some revenge...for now 2k, i'm wondering, and please help me with this...i just sent the jets owner a email to play me, and i also sent hailthewild a email. like i said before, hailthewild ain't been online for over 12 days and counting. what am i supposed to do about these matches? especially if i can't play these guys...and i haven't seen the bronco's owner online neither.....what am i supposed to do to finish my season?
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 19:42

the guy who has the broncos says he can't play because he sprained his wrist. i have to play him, too. will a commish just take over or what? waiting list member?
Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 22:44

Call Me 2K wrote:

NFC

1. Vikings (7-9) ihaveadream
2. Saints (6-10) dbatch
3. Lions (9-6) mac
4. Panthers (8-7) Eggz
5. Packers (11-3) CJ
6. Falcons (5-9) dontuwish

7. Rams (8-5) Brotorious
8. Cowboys (7-6) Super-Bolts
9. Buccs (7-6) BlueDevils
10. Eagles (9-2) PrinceHarlem
11. Giants (4-7) nvdasteelcitykid

NFC: As of Sept. 17; 13 games played is the cutoff for playoffs

If I have this right then the playoff standings would look like this: (Only counting people with 13 games)

1. PAckers
2. Rams
3. Panthers
4. East winner??? (Prince Harlem if he gets 13 games would wind up a #1 or #2)
5. Lions
6. Buccs/Cowboys... Buccs beat Cowboys in season so TB gets in if im correct.

Ready for the playoffs!
Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-17, 22:50

edit above:: I'm actually % points in front of Eggz so I would have the 3-4 seed and eggs would be either 6 or out.
Back to top Go down
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-18, 17:39

Call Me 2K wrote:

Super-BOLTS wrote:

-BENGALS (butterb214)

-RAVENS (Real2Death)

-NINERS (NONE)

You should be able to get in the Ravens game, Da Bawse Swag was our first ever player of the week so I know he'll represent.

As for the Bengals, get at him, and show us any kind of proof, easiest form would be a screen cap of an email or pm, etc. And then again, Eggz and I will come up with a decision with that.

The niners will either result in a commish or a waiting list member filling in.

aight will do.. so when exactly is the cutoff date for all the games?? tonight, midnight??
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty2009-09-18, 20:06

blue devils, ur only % point ahead because u havent played as many games as me. we take in to consideration how many games have been played when determining the playoffs, and right now my division record is better, as well. so for you to get in the playoffs you just need to win 1 game, or if i play my final game and win, then you'll need to win your final 2 games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST   MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST Empty

Back to top Go down

MG-PS3 Season 1 Final Week [MUST READ] SEASON ENDS SEPT 21ST
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next