Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Mcnabb to Redskins

Go down 
+18
matthauganak1
beerbuzz
xXBlackiceXx
super_mario90
CJsWaterboy21
B-__-R-__-B
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Genno
wayne019
dracocepheus
leway
so much swag
Ketcham While They're Hot
Radi0ActivWaste
layinWOOD
eaglefan1019
-iBleedGreen-
PeytonMvPManning
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-09, 13:34

even though he had a good season i dont see him having the range to cover the eagles WR's.

i think dunta leaving will most deffinetly affect them cuz you no longer have a legit DB, but as i said if they go out in the first round and get one like joe hayden if he falls or kyel wilson that could change but if they try to get one in the later rounds i dont see them doing too well against the eagles WR's

IMO the texans have alot of maybe not holes but spots to fill in, you guys need a dominant DE opposite mario, you need a legit CB, i feel like trent will handle your LT, the only stand outs on defense were ryans, cushing, and williams everyone else played average IMO, the eagles needa a CB, DE, LB, C, and possible saftey, all very doable with 11 overall picks, 5 in the first 87.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-09, 15:06

TEXANS D will make the right adjustments well have to see when the season actually starts to see how both teams are going to perform.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-09, 15:18

with the roster now i dont think the texans defense would win cuz dunta could lock a side of the field down to a certain extent and let the focus of the other DB's go to other recievers, without him now its a lil uneven and i think they would struggle, i really think they'll get a corner in the first round and maybe a DE or OL or possibly even a RB in the later rounds. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-10, 00:38

^^^^ Theres been talk about getting a RB but i wouldn't take that serious they'll probably take an OL or a DL or maybe a CB.

We'll just have to wait and see how both teams perform in the season. TEXANS D looked really good the majority of the season and it's the best TEXANS D they've ever had losing Dunta was a shame but maybe quinn and mccain will play good during the season the rest of the Defense played very well i just hope mccain don't blow any coveredges and can tackle like Dunta.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-10, 04:30

i would be suprised if they didnt go defensive back cuz IMO thats where there lackin the texans DB's as of right now cannot hang with the eagles WR's but if they get upgraded in the draft then i can see that changin but theres only a few DB's in this years draft that i can see stepping in day 1 and having a good game against the eagles WR's.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-10, 15:28

It all depends on how kolb will play i don't see Desean and maclin as much as a threat with kolb throwing the ball im not sure if he can make all the throws that mcnabb can make.

And Desean and maclin are good after the catch but TEXANS Defense is very good at tackling they had 3 Defensive players with over 100 tackles last season.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-10, 15:31

the thread title is "Mcnabb to Redskins" yet you guys are talking about the texans. Way to go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-10, 17:34

Fudgy wrote:
the thread title is "Mcnabb to Redskins" yet you guys are talking about the texans. Way to go.
mario always has to bring the texans into every thread Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 478291
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-10, 19:02

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
mario always has to bring the texans into every thread Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 478291

Im not the one who brought up the TEXANS in this thread it was ibleedgreen i believe that brought up the texans saying that kolb will sh!t all over the texans and all this oher stuff because i said the eagles won't be nfc champions and how their now at the bottom of the nfc east all because they let go of mcnabb then ibleedgreen try to take a jab at the TEXANS and thats how the TEXANS got brought up in to this conversation.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-10, 19:03

super_mario90 wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
Fudgy wrote:

Im not the one who brought up the TEXANS in this thread it was ibleedgreen i believe that brought up the texans saying that kolb will sh!t all over the texans and all this oher stuff because i said the eagles won't be nfc champions and how their now at the bottom of the nfc east all because they let go of mcnabb then ibleedgreen try to take a jab at the TEXANS and thats how the TEXANS got brought up in to this conversation.

did u have to reply to his comment about the texans?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-10, 19:42

Yeah i had to respond because what he was saying was very unrealistic and probably won't even happen.

And ever since i responded i don't think he's made another comment on this thread so it was a good thing that i responded.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-10, 21:42

i waz gunna say, i didnt say anything becuz i didnt know there was another person names ibleedgreen lol but i would say that if the eagles and texans played each other it would be a good game! #80 is a BEAST!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-10, 22:50

no dude theres another ibleedgreen here, thats who he's talkin about.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-11, 00:54

IBLEEDGREEN32117 wrote:
i waz gunna say, i didnt say anything becuz i didnt know there was another person names ibleedgreen lol but i would say that if the eagles and texans played each other it would be a good game! #80 is a BEAST!!!

I was talking about someone else that has that same name LOL!.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-11, 04:06

ok this one slipped by its getting stupid off topic.. dont make me regulate mario
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty2010-04-12, 03:11

Rawer Than Charles Manson wrote:
ok this one slipped by its getting stupid off topic.. dont make me regulate mario

OH MAN! mcnabb is gona kill the eagles and all their retarded fans that hated on him for no reason.

how is that swag even though that ain't your name anymore but im sure you'll change it back.

And by regulate you mean like you were gonna lock this thread up go ahead i didn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mcnabb to Redskins
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3