Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

McNabb better than vick LOL.

Go down 
+6
PapaSmurf
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
super_mario90
Madden's Finest 200
Hormel
OchoCinco85
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-03-05

McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty
PostSubject: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-10, 02:04

McNabb Sucks he is a choke artist. Mike vick will soon take over that team or start for another team.
McNabb better than vick LOL. 258281 this is to all the people that think McNabb is better.
Back to top Go down
http://gamehelp.findtalk.biz/
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-10, 02:47

Vick is a horrible QB, he couldn't hit a barn 5 yards infront of him, his stats are complete garbage, if im not mistaken Joey Harrington has a better career completion percentage then him. Vick is only popular because he has 2-3 youtube high lights a year.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-10, 02:51

Hormel wrote:
Vick is a horrible QB, he couldn't hit a barn 5 yards infront of him, his stats are complete garbage, if im not mistaken Joey Harrington has a better career completion percentage then him. Vick is only popular because he has 2-3 youtube high lights a year.
looks like some1 likes dogs. Why you hatin on vick lol? No1 was hatin on him when he was on atlanta makin plays, and when yall were using him on madden 04. now every1 wants to say he sucks. GTFO of here wit that bullsh1t.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-10, 04:38

vick will play football in 2010 somebody will pick him up.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-10, 04:48

vick is not a great qb he was terrible if he didnt have his legs he would be trash. no ability to read the d end of story. vick wont start any were next year.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-10, 05:58

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
Hormel wrote:
looks like some1 likes dogs. Why you hatin on vick lol? No1 was hatin on him when he was on atlanta makin plays, and when yall were using him on madden 04. now every1 wants to say he sucks. GTFO of here wit that bullsh1t.

I'm a cat person, i'm not "hatin" hes just a bad quarterback, statistics prove this. I didnt like him when he was in Atlanta, and i still think he's the worst QB to ever be invited to the pro bowl. I refused to use him in Madden 04, and I dont ever let madden play sipher into real life debates, it's not bullshit, its truth
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-10, 06:00

Hormel wrote:
I'm da ish in madden wrote:
Hormel wrote:

I'm a cat person, i'm not "hatin" hes just a bad quarterback, statistics prove this. I didnt like him when he was in Atlanta, and i still think he's the worst QB to ever be invited to the pro bowl. I refused to use him in Madden 04, and I dont ever let madden play sipher into real life debates, it's not bullshit, its truth
hes a bad QB that wins games. right? stats don't mean s***. If you win games, then you are a good Qb. The W is the most important stat. On the 11-5 Falcons no1 was talking s*** about vick.
Now all of a sudden he's the worst Qb ever. like i said GTFO of here wit that bullsh!t
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-11, 04:37

if vick had a little accuracy he can be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-11, 08:42

super_mario90 wrote:
if vick had a little accuracy he can be dangerous.
accuracy and the ability to read the defense. he reminds me of some1 just not as bad as him
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-11, 10:07

vick can throw.. if he couldnt he wouldnt be a QB in the 1st place
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-11, 12:40

Honestly, some team needs to give him a chance. Send him to St Louis or something, let him start like 5 games, see how it goes. Eagles never really started him and his only chance to start when McNabb was injured he was suspended lol
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-11, 19:50

I bet Al Davis would take him hahahahaha!!!!

All jokes aside, Vick is way better then Jamarcus Russel.

The only reason Vick didn't and won't take the job there is bcuz Tony Dungie told him not to
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-12, 04:52

i believe in vick i think he can still help a team win.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-13, 14:57

wherever he goes, madden bums will be sure to follow
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty2010-01-20, 23:31

IDK how some1 could say Vick sucks unless they love dogs or people that read way to much into the stats vick is a playmaker and made plays in Atlanta period. I'm not saying he can still do it I hope he can but idk. and someone said something about joey hrrington has a better pass compl. rating ok if we both started 2 diff teams you can pick up harrington and ill take vick genius LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McNabb better than vick LOL.   McNabb better than vick LOL. Empty

Back to top Go down

McNabb better than vick LOL.
Page 1 of 1