Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Mcnabb to Redskins

Go down 
+18
matthauganak1
beerbuzz
xXBlackiceXx
super_mario90
CJsWaterboy21
B-__-R-__-B
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Genno
wayne019
dracocepheus
leway
so much swag
Ketcham While They're Hot
Radi0ActivWaste
layinWOOD
eaglefan1019
-iBleedGreen-
PeytonMvPManning
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CJsWaterboy21
New MS Member
New MS Member
CJsWaterboy21

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-05, 21:09

Campbell will hopefully be traded...I think he has potential as well. Most likely he will get dealt after the draft though.
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-05, 21:49

it SUCKS i hate it i dont trust kolb the F**KING REDSKINS COME ON MAN might as well been the boys IMO but whatever .i'm just as upset about sheldon brown .so yeah i cant wait for the season lol.F-EM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-06, 00:08

wayne019 wrote:
cant belived we almost offerd haynesworth just read thatt

Haynesworth has said that he doesn't want to be a 3-4 D.T. and that is what Shanahan wants to go to
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-06, 01:35

super_mario90 wrote:
***ALL I GOT TO SAY IS***

The skins will have more wins than the eagles will this season don't think kolb will just take the keys to the ferrari and drive it the same way that mcnabb did the eagles just declined their team by getting rid of mcnabb.

Now the SKINS just upgraded their team by a whole bunch shanahan is a genius and will make that O alot better than it was last season and hopefully they can work on that running game with thos RB's they got and they got a little talent to throw the ball to cooley is one of the besy TE's in the game maybe better than celek (just sayin) and moss who is a deep threat should make more pays down the feild with mcnabb's rocket arm they need to fix that o-line though in order to make that work.

Skins D is gonna be one of the best in the league they'll win more games than they did last season and and their Offense and Defense will be better than it was last season.

I believe Shanahan can make that happen that team is gonna be nothing like it was a season ago.

I can't wait to watch the Eagles s*** all over the Texans.... More importantly Kolb to s*** all over the Texans. Going to be great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-06, 03:01

i think the texans will be better than the eagles imo. i use to like the eagles when they had mcnabb and now i hate them as much as i use to hate the cowboys. now im rooting for the cowboys or giants to win the east. **** the eagles and **** the foreskins.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-06, 03:32

-iBleedGreen- wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
***ALL I GOT TO SAY IS***

The skins will have more wins than the eagles will this season don't think kolb will just take the keys to the ferrari and drive it the same way that mcnabb did the eagles just declined their team by getting rid of mcnabb.

Now the SKINS just upgraded their team by a whole bunch shanahan is a genius and will make that O alot better than it was last season and hopefully they can work on that running game with thos RB's they got and they got a little talent to throw the ball to cooley is one of the besy TE's in the game maybe better than celek (just sayin) and moss who is a deep threat should make more pays down the feild with mcnabb's rocket arm they need to fix that o-line though in order to make that work.

Skins D is gonna be one of the best in the league they'll win more games than they did last season and and their Offense and Defense will be better than it was last season.

I believe Shanahan can make that happen that team is gonna be nothing like it was a season ago.

I can't wait to watch the Eagles get murdered by the Texans.... More importantly schaub to s*** all over the eagles. Going to be great!

I agree 100% man.

You didn't get upset because of what i said about the eagles did you im just being realistic you do know that the eagles won't win the nfc division right and the eagles are now at the bottom of the nfc east all because they got rid of mcnabb SMH.

And the texans have a better chance at winning when they face each other but if mcnabb was still the QB it would be a very good game but kolb HAHA are you serious HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! thats gonna definitely help the texans win and ain't nobody on that eagles D gonna stop the #1 passing attack in the league that being the texans high powered OFFENSE.

But we shall see when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-06, 04:01

not a quote if your going to change the words
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-06, 23:34

^^^^ WOW! a boys fan i thought i got rid of all ya'll.

LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-07, 02:55

not like your the God of madden school..... or anything
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-07, 03:09

^^^^ IM THE MAN AROUND THIS M*THER F*CKER!!!!.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-07, 03:12

i wonder how many people on the site would agree with your statement?....
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-07, 03:27

Lol bleedgreen texans will s*** on eagles nobody stop Andre Johnson you kidding me and eagles don't have a chance at making play offs either
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-07, 04:34

matthauganak1 wrote:
Lol bleedgreen texans will s*** on eagles nobody stop Andre Johnson you kidding me and eagles don't have a chance at making play offs either

darelle revis did? him and asante are similar in size, why cant he? everyone looks at andre johnson and yess it will be very hard to stop such a great passing attack, but whos gonna run the rock for them slaton? he didnt have a great season last year, ill give him the benifit of the doubt and say he comes back strong but even then i think the eagles D-line s**** on the texans O-line, and on defense they lost dunta robinson so who then guards maclin, jackson, avant, and celek? avant you might say isnt a threat but he's more physicall than most nickle slot backs thats why i throw his name in there, but really who guards maclin, jackson, and celek? say they get a guy like hayden if he falls or kyle wilson in the draft and put him on jackson who then gaurds maclin? IMO there isnt a DB on the texans roster right now that can compete with the eagles WR's and our RB is commin off a great season so i say its a fair game man never count anyone out, every underdog is dangerous! this is just my opinion im not saying the texans wont or cant win cuz right now they look better than philly does im just trying to say that the eagles DO have a shot to win this game and the division, im not gonna say there gonna be like the philly of old when donovan was here cuz theres not too many vetran guys on the team anymore, alot of younger guys, but there talented and shouldnt be counted out just as the texans should not be counted out, it'll be a real fun game to watch, both have great passing attacks, but need some work on D, I CANT WAIT!!!
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-07, 14:05

yeah this thread is done you got mario doing his usual crap already
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 03:41

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
matthauganak1 wrote:

1.darelle revis did? him and asante are similar in size, why cant he? everyone looks at andre johnson and yess it will be very hard to stop such a great passing attack, but 2.whos gonna run the rock for them slaton? he didnt have a great season last year, ill give him the benifit of the doubt and say he comes back strong but even then i think the eagles D-line s**** on the texans O-line, and 3.on defense they lost dunta robinson so who then guards maclin, jackson, avant, and celek? avant you might say isnt a threat but he's more physicall than most nickle slot backs thats why i throw his name in there, but really who guards maclin, jackson, and celek? say they get a guy like hayden if he falls or kyle wilson in the draft and put him on jackson who then gaurds maclin? IMO there isnt a DB on the texans roster right now that can compete with the eagles WR's and our RB is commin off a great season so i say its a fair game man never count anyone out, every underdog is dangerous! this is just my opinion im not saying the texans wont or cant win cuz right now they look better than philly does im just trying to say that the eagles DO have a shot to win this game and the division, im not gonna say there gonna be like the philly of old when donovan was here cuz theres not too many vetran guys on the team anymore, alot of younger guys, but there talented and shouldnt be counted out just as the texans should not be counted out, it'll be a real fun game to watch, both have great passing attacks, but need some work on D, I CANT WAIT!!!

1. asante ain't darrelle revis and he ain't got the same type of talent that darrelle has and a huge reason darrelle had covered Dre so well was b/c the jets blitz's were getting to schaub and the o-line didn't play very well against the jets blitz's eagles can blitz good to but not as good as the jets D.

2.Texans don't have to run their a throwing team they had the #1 passing attack in the league why even run when you can just pick apart a Defense all game long and keep the chains moving.

3.mccain and quinn will have to cover maclin & Desean and ryans & cushing will cover celek and Desean & maclin don't seem as dangerous or as much of a threat with kolb throwing the ball celek might have the most catches in that game and there weren't to many deep passes on the texans D last season only 3 and two of them came against the colts one on a bad pass interference call and another one to collie and the 3rd one was by tedd ginn jr but it got called back for offensive holding lol and that was it texans D did a real good job in covering the deep passes and quinn didn't get burned last season i thought he played great.

But who's? gonna cover Dre O.D. and jacoby jones and andre davis and slaton out the back feild and i wouldn't be to concerned about the eagles D-line schaub isn't gonna hold on to the ball to long it won't take long for O.D. & Dre to get open and the texans had so many big plays down the feild last season it would be hard to see that not happen against an eagles D that let a guy like miles austin! have a huge TD against them for a TD and he ain't even a deep threat and being realistic i see the texans D playing very well against the eagles O and i just can't imagine the eagles D slowing down the LEAGUES HIGH POWERED #1 RANKED PASSING ATTACK only one Defense did that last season (jets D) and that was back in week 1!!!!!!!!!!. *BLINK. . .BLINK. . .STARE*.

But hopefully it would be a great game looking forward to it good luck eagles and GO TEXANS!!!!.
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 14:38

now skins can give Campbell to Oakland for a 3rd rounder
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 19:29

I guess nobody has nothing to say after the man around this m*ther F*cker done laid down the facts.

Campbell to the raiders would be a great move.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 19:51

I hope Kevin Kolb doesnt screw up this year! And i think Kolb and Vick should fight for the starting job!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 20:27

they wouldnt have traded thier franchise QB to a inter divsional rival if they didnt have confidnece in kolb, they wouldnt have traded donovan if they didnt think they had something special, you dont just trade away the best QB in your teams history and leave yourself with a position battle at one of if not the most important positions on the field, there goin with kolb but if he messes up any isnt afraid to throw vick in the mix cuz he did when donovan was off his game when they played baltimore.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 20:33

Im sure vick will eventually become the starting QB somewhere in the future.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 20:47

they didnt trade thier franchise QB so that vick can start later down the road they believe in kolb and believe he's the future not vick i hope they deal him to a team where he can start cuz he does deserve to start but i think philly's plans are for kolb to be the future of the eagles.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-08, 21:52

super_mario90 wrote:
I guess nobody has nothing to say after the man around this m*ther F*cker done laid down the facts.

k look ill give you the fact that andre is a beast! that fact still remains but i dono where jacoby jones and andra davis come in they dont seem too threatining to me? the only guys i think are legit targets at WR for the texans is dre, waler, and daniels, thats it, just my opinion though, at some point the texans will need to run when its bad weather late in the year will your #1 rated passing attack still come through? at some point you will need to run the rock, i think other than dre and owen daniels the eagles DB's can take the texans WR's, shcaub and dre cant win entire games on thier own, kolb went deep fine to desean against new olreans? they dont even need to go deep alo of deseans and brents yardage came from yards after the catch, jacoby only had like what 400 some odd yards? and how many recieving yards did andra have? jason avant had nearly 600 yards and you dont see me throwin his name out there, k just admit that your corners as of right now dont stand a chance against the eagles WR's cuz thats the truth they just dont match up, dunta did and i think he had the ability to shut desean down but they lost him, just cuz your a fan of a player doesnt mean he's a threat it'll be a great game dont count us out!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 00:22

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

k look ill give you the fact that andre is a beast! that fact still remains but 1.i dono where jacoby jones and andra davis come in they dont seem too threatining to me? the only guys i think are legit targets at WR for the texans is dre, waler, and daniels, thats it, just my opinion though, 2.at some point the texans will need to run when its bad weather late in the year will your #1 rated passing attack still come through? at some point you will need to run the rock, 3.i think other than dre and owen daniels the eagles DB's can take the texans WR's, shcaub and dre cant win entire games on thier own, 4.kolb went deep fine to desean against new olreans? they dont even need to go deep alo of deseans and brents yardage came from yards after the catch, jacoby only had like what 400 some odd yards? and how many recieving yards did andra have? jason avant had nearly 600 yards and you dont see me throwin his name out there, k just admit that your corners as of right now dont stand a chance against the eagles WR's cuz thats the truth they just dont match up, dunta did and i think he had the ability to shut desean down but they lost him, just cuz your a fan of a player doesnt mean he's a threat it'll be a great game dont count us out!

1.Jacoby jones made big plays almost in every game last season most of his catches were down the feild he had 7 receptions over 20+yards and 3 over 40+yards and 6 receiving TD's thats 42 pts alone and he showed up in all the big games against TITANS,DOLPHINS,PATRIOTS and a few more i expect kubiak to use him more in the offense this season and davis is a wr that can be used just like jacoby.

2.of course it will.

3.Jacoby jones had a deep receiving TD against the titans best CB cortland finnegan i think he would give the eagles DB's some problems matter of fact he should have a huge game against them b/c most of the attention is gonna be focused on Dre.

4.the saints D wasn't that good at covering the pass i believe every team had some deep plays against that D.

im sure the texans safety's will be back in coveredge to help out the texans young DB's.

can't forget about specialteams both are very DANGEROUS!!!!.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 01:44

1. i think asante does a good job at covering dre, lock him down? no not at all but i think he can hang with him.

2. i dont feel like the texans have any stand outs at the saftey postition i mean sure bernard pollard is strong against the run and is a big hitter but he kind of reminds me of roy williams former saftey of the cowboys, big, physical, but not the rangiest saftey there is and eugene wilson is well IMO also not the rangiest player but a solid saftey none the less.

3. i think hobbs & hanson can both hang with jacoby no problem.

4. our safties will be helping out asante and the rest of the eagles DB's as well, mikell is comming off a pro bowl season, they signed the colts corner/saftey marlin jackson who is looked at to step in at FS, and even then macho is a very young talented saftey he did very well last year considering he was a rookie and hadnt played saftey up until that point.

5. i see things playing out like this if the texans go out in the first round and get one of those talented corners then ill give them the benifit of the doubt and say they match up nicely on desean but that still leaves maclin as a deep threat and one of the most physical slot WR's in the game in jason avant now im not gonna worry so much about avant cuz i do feel like someone ont the texans roster will be able to match up on him but maclin i see causing some problems.

6. i think jason peters and mario williams battle it out i feel like it can go either way both are pro bowlers, but duane brown and trent cole that seems like a mismatch to me, especially when you add in that philly will probably get a young talented pass rusher in the earlier rounds of the draft to play opposite cole.

7. i dont feel like the texans interior D-lineman are outstanding i think the eagles interior lineman can handle them.

8. i feel like the eagles D as a whole is better than the texans D as a whole, performance did fall off but it was thier first year without jim (R.I.P) and first year under sean mcdermott, i think they come back strong.

9. i really think at some point you guys will need to run the ball i mean you guys will make your guys selves 1 dimensional if you only pass and im not sold on any of the texans RB's as of right now.

10. going off my #9 point you guys were like 30th in rushing, the eagles were like 9th in rush defense if the eagles can force the texans to the run game i dont see good things for the texans but thats a big IF but i think the eagles secondary is up for the challenge.

11. the eagles have 11 overall draft picks in a very talanted deep draft class, 5 in the first 87 or so, so the eagels come draft day have the amunition to get a quality corner, and a quality pass rusher that can step in day 1 and play, then still be able to adress the center issue and even the saftey position if they feel the need to.

12. the eagles dont actually have to go "deep" to get big plays out of thier players, i think they go back more twards the true west coast offense as kolb doesnt have mcnabbs arm, but the eagles WR's, desean, jeremy, and jason, are very good with the ball and get great yards after the catch so even though kolb cant push the ball down the field like donovan the eagles can still creat big plays cuz thier WR's are so good after the catch.

13. the eagles are one of the best screen teams in the game and with guys like shady, desean, maclin, and avant that makes it just that much more difficult to defend.

14. i have a sleeper player for the game the back up TE for the eagles who injured himself before the season started, cornelius ingram, he reminds me of antonio gates, he's really fast and athletic, and before he tore his ACL in college he was considered to be a top TE in the draft, this could creat problems for the texans as they would have to respect his speed and athletisism, they would have to guard the more physical celek and the more shifty ingram, not sayin he'll impact the game but he can if he comes back healthy and balls out.

-im not gonna say the eagels win i sure hope they do and think there capable of it doint it, i also believe in kolb and say he does real well this season, im sad to see donovan go but it is a business, but i think its gonna be a really fun game to watch cuz both teams have electrifiying offenses but are lacking on the defensive side of the ball it'll be fun to see how much our opinions and views change after the draft.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty2010-04-09, 03:41

I think pollard got better as a texan he had his best year last season and finished with 102 tackles and 4 int's and 2 Defensive TD's and helped the texans D become one of the best.

TEXANS D can hang with the eagles in the last 13 games of the season TEXANS D ranked 4th in allowing 299.1 total yards and 2nd in rushing only allowing 84.3 in the final 13 games.

Losing Dunta robinson shouldn't effect that too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mcnabb to Redskins   Mcnabb to Redskins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mcnabb to Redskins
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next