Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F

Go down 
+2
enyo24
Playaboy23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty
PostSubject: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty2009-08-13, 23:07

i've been watching alot football shows and sum experts say if mcnabb could lead the eagles to a superbowl victory he might me be at H.o.F status...i beleive its tru...does anybodii agree or disagree????
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty2009-08-13, 23:17

I dont think so because his stats dont say that he was consistenly great. He had that one really good year with TO but other than that its just, pretty good. Also he has that glaring flaw in that he has never one a super bowl
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty2009-08-13, 23:21

so if mcnabb won a superbowl or 2 do u think he would be a h.o.f contender
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty2009-08-13, 23:24

Its not fair to ask this question yet. 9 years in the league he's only been healthy for 4 of those years. He still could have a legit 5 or 6 years left where he's healthy and earns that HOF status even without a ring cuz when he's healthy he's one of the best in the league. Right now no but if he stays healthy he can definately get there.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty2009-08-13, 23:27

yea i def agree
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty2009-08-13, 23:31

the super bowl while it helps doesnt mean much in determining HOF status. dan marino didnt win won and he's a HOFer.

but mcnabb isnt a hall of famer yet. when you compare him with the two no doubt hall of fame qbs in this era manning and brady his numbers dont even compare. and then you got mcnair and warner as well ahead of him so i dont see him as a HOFer
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty2009-08-13, 23:39

he is a ****** and inconsistent. unless he gets more consistent he wont be a hall of famer. but if he plays his best every week then he can be
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty2009-08-13, 23:46

Jim kelly had a very similar past as far as winning goes although he lost 4 straight in the super bowl while mcnabb lost 3 in the nfc championship and one in the SB and kelly got in the HOF but has way better #s then mcnabb too but like I said mcnabb still could have 5-6 years left so who knows.. Its just way too premature to ask this question.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty2009-08-13, 23:51

yea i know i just saw it on nfl **** and wanted to c others opinions
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty2009-08-14, 06:37

if he can win a superbowl and im hoping he will this year he has a good chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F   Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F Empty

Back to top Go down

Donovan Mcnabb future H.o.F
Page 1 of 1