Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

a challenge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

a challenge Empty
PostSubject: a challenge   a challenge Empty2010-03-23, 08:15

some guy on my friends list just told me that i couldn't beat 100 level ones in a row if i tried. i told him i could and but i just dont want to play level ones. he keeps telling me to prove it to him. he thinks hes better than me because he has beaten 100 level ones in a row and he constantly bugs me about it. what would you do would u go for 100 wins in a row against level ones or just forget about it
Back to top Go down
ArthurTheAlbino
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-23

a challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: a challenge   a challenge Empty2010-03-23, 13:34

I guess you could go for it, Just hope your ps3/xbox doesn't freeze and give you a loss, happened to me on my 3rd ever ranked game last nite a challenge Icon_biggrin

btw if you wanna do it on the ps, I'll gladly be one of your victims...lol always looking to meet new friends
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

a challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: a challenge   a challenge Empty2010-03-23, 14:04

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
some guy on my friends list just told me that i couldn't beat 100 level ones in a row if i tried. i told him i could and but i just dont want to play level ones. he keeps telling me to prove it to him. he thinks hes better than me because he has beaten 100 level ones in a row and he constantly bugs me about it. what would you do would u go for 100 wins in a row against level ones or just forget about it
your friend is an online bum that may glitch. If he thinks he's that good, then smack him around a few times, or bring him to me. a challenge 804226
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

a challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: a challenge   a challenge Empty2010-03-23, 14:05

IMO playin wak lil skill level 1's is uber lame. Your not really proving anything by playing below your own skill. That is unless you are a low skill level.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

a challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: a challenge   a challenge Empty2010-03-23, 22:43

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
your friend is an online bum that may glitch. If he thinks he's that good, then smack him around a few times, or bring him to me. a challenge 804226
lol he would never play u. he said he plays level ones cuz high levels just nano blitz. i told him to learn some nanos and he said i dont need them too win then i told him no offense but u only play level ones. that is how this whole convo came up. he wont play me and he surely would not play u
Back to top Go down
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

a challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: a challenge   a challenge Empty2010-03-23, 22:52

lol i have been tryin to get this one dude to play me online for like 2 months.. his psn is catastrophic24.. all he ever plays is lvl 1's and he is like lvl 30 somethin.. he always declines to play me and says im not worthy to play him lol, then tells me to "get ranked". i think he is just a ****** bc im a decent player (lvl 12). i hate people like this bc they get to claim theyre one of the best when really they just go after the weak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: a challenge   a challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

a challenge
Page 1 of 1