Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

defensive player injury glitch???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

defensive player injury glitch??? Empty
PostSubject: defensive player injury glitch???   defensive player injury glitch??? Empty2010-03-04, 08:15

okay so ive heard from some people that if you sub your injured defensive player in too soon after he's been injured he'll limp forward on his own until he either touches a offensive player or goes offsides, now i thought the counter or prevention to this was to simply keep him out for a while, but when i did the guy that i put in that hadnt even seen a snap up until that point did the same lil limp thing, so i subbed my whole defense out, so now i have all fresh guys, none have been injured or even played pretty much as it was in the first quarter, and they still did it there was nothing i could do but watch my OPP. march on cheap yards to my 1 yard line where he tried to throw a pass but was picked, my solution to it was just audible through a few plays real fast then setup a all coverage D and i pick sixed his cany a**! anyways was this a glitch? or was is something that i did?
Back to top Go down

defensive player injury glitch???
Page 1 of 1