Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Offsides/Encroachment glitch

Go down 
+6
prezidentj33
ticklemeelmo
Moore's Pats
jd7680
B-__-R-__-B
FunkayMonkay
10 posters
AuthorMessage
FunkayMonkay
New MS Member
New MS Member
FunkayMonkay

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty
PostSubject: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-01-30, 20:05

I dont want to know how to do it, but today i was playing as the Packers against the Cardinals online and everything was fine but once i got 17 points up on this guy my #3 CB starts sort of shaking back and forth past the LOS and causing encroachment or offsides every play. death I tried usering him back but it would only slow him down a bit, maybe take 2 steps back then he would go forward again. It made defense impossible as i couldnt call any hot routes to cover the open field so when he lined up someone was always open. I messaged the guy and asked him WTF was going on but he said it was my fault. To prove it wasnt i user controlled a DT so he could see the CB move on his own, but he still kept accepting the penalties and stopped responding to my messages. Is this something people can do to you (other sites suggest you can force it to happen if your on offense but no one posts glitches so i cant tell) or just something that happens randomly? AGAIN IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT, PLEASE DONT POST HOW. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DEFEND AGAINST IT.

We dont want to create a new group of homers glitching in Madden. Nope
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999

PostSubject: Re: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-01-30, 20:13

i heard that if your playing a player that was injured it can happen but i really dono it happens every now and again to me but not to the point where it hurt me on D
Back to top Go down
FunkayMonkay
New MS Member
New MS Member
FunkayMonkay

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-01-30, 20:20

Ive heard that to but i cant remember him getting injured. When its happened to me in the past it was only for one series, not every play which is what ruined it. It took him 4 drives to catch up anyway because i was 17 points ahead when it started and i got a lucky INT on one of them but still, he was in the lead by the 3rd quarter and it was still happening. Aggravating
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-01-30, 20:33

Its happened to me to. I dont think the other player can cause it.....usually if you select a different formation it will go away
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-01-30, 20:58

WOW i sure hope this is not a glitch that is bs to the fullest
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-01-31, 03:47

its happened to me on both ends after about 3 or 4 both times we declined the penalties it stopped. both times neither of us intended it and i assumed the game was just bugging.
Back to top Go down
prezidentj33
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Defensive player jumping offsides   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-02-09, 01:01

I've noticed this most recently. I've seen posts on , it's a glitch or someone is maknig me do it blah blah. I had to log in here to see if anyone was experiencing the same issues. And, I see there is.

I did notice that the player doing it all the time is the player I just put back in the game after he was injured. I can't confirm if it was a low, med or high risk injury but I want to say high risk did this. I'll have to keep an eye on it to see if that's true. when it happens and you have that guy in the game though...man it royaly sucks. You have to keep on your toes watching him. If you don't watch him. BAM. that's when he's gonna cost you a big penalty when you could have avoided it.

Anyhow, just wanted to thow up my 2c. anyone else agree this is what it is?

The prez
Back to top Go down
eFresh_15
New MS Member
New MS Member
eFresh_15

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-02-09, 01:05

I Know How To Do it...But I Never Use It. My Boy Told Me How.Its Gay, It Takes Da Fun Outta A Video Game.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-02-13, 15:15

It's a glitch in the game, not something that the opponent does to you.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-02-13, 22:16

I see it happen occasionally when I play the computer, so I know it may not be the opponent doing it. It goes away quickly for me. I will try to change formations and/or subout the player next time and report back.
Back to top Go down
bambam1994
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty2010-02-14, 20:43

a glitch can be caused by a player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offsides/Encroachment glitch   Offsides/Encroachment glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Offsides/Encroachment glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden General Talk-
Jump to: