Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pillBOXhat
New MS Member
New MS Member
pillBOXhat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-13

What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets? Empty
PostSubject: What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets?   What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets? Empty2010-02-24, 23:58

I have a hard time defending 4wr sets. I play sim-style so nanoing is out of the question. I play with the NYJ PB. I can't seem to get quick pressure. What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets? 585471
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets?   What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets? Empty2010-02-25, 00:03

lol well you tipicaly cant get quick pressure without a nano, but you can with some outside heat so try some corner blitzes from dime, dollar, or quarter

but if you really want to get technical a "nano" is a blitz that gets through every time by only sending 3 people or less. anything else is just a simple overload of a gap
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets?   What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets? Empty2010-02-25, 00:08

pillBOXhat wrote:
I have a hard time defending 4wr sets. I play sim-style so nanoing is out of the question. I play with the NYJ PB. I can't seem to get quick pressure. What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets? 585471

I feel ya man my defense has been struggling lately. I just played a friend which doesn't play sim style and got my ass beat. I'm kinda pissed right at the moment.

Well what I do in 4 WR sets is come out in cover 3 in Dollar I feel it works pretty good for me anyway just give it a world. Try to mix in some cover 2. Where the 2 slot cbs are blitzing and you have the DT in a spy. Sorry I forgot the name of the play, I can't think of it off hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
pillBOXhat
New MS Member
New MS Member
pillBOXhat

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets?   What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets? Empty2010-02-25, 04:14

I'll give it a try. I play in two sim leagues and you're only allowed to use the standard line shifts. I've been trying to work with a scheme using odd-split and when I blitz with a CB I occasionally show blitz since it puts the CB closer to the DE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets?   What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the best schemes to defend 4 WR sets?
Page 1 of 1