Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

hb draw on 3 man line not working ??

Go down 
+2
B-__-R-__-B
shady1680
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shady1680
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-18

hb draw on 3 man line not working ?? Empty
PostSubject: hb draw on 3 man line not working ??   hb draw on 3 man line not working ?? Empty2010-02-14, 19:53

so i like to pass alot when i play i use a lot of bunch formations and snug formations and then my oppenet will be playing a 3 man line and i will audible to a draw play but th rb gets stuffed what can i do to improve this or what am i doing wrong
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: hb draw on 3 man line not working ??   hb draw on 3 man line not working ?? Empty2010-02-14, 19:56

i find that good DT's can blow draws up but really i would just say read the blocks and get as much yardage as possible i know it doesnt sound helpfull but thats all i got, also i find it hard to run draws when he stacks everyone on the line, ive gotten to where i can run draws pretty effectively, i would jus say practice man and it'll come.
Back to top Go down
jmj25
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: hb draw on 3 man line not working ??   hb draw on 3 man line not working ?? Empty2010-02-14, 23:18

This is when you audible to your run play like power o, off tackle, inside zone ect. Don't worry you still have the advantage because your wide recievers can block the dbs.
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: hb draw on 3 man line not working ??   hb draw on 3 man line not working ?? Empty2010-02-15, 19:00

Gun Split Backs Off-Tackles >>>>>>>> HB Draws
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: hb draw on 3 man line not working ??   hb draw on 3 man line not working ?? Empty2010-02-15, 19:01

HB draws don't work like you'd want them to. They work when your opponent is using fag D, but other than that, a DT could use a power move past the center and hit the HB with 3 guys rushing
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: hb draw on 3 man line not working ??   hb draw on 3 man line not working ?? Empty2010-02-15, 19:45

Slide protect aggressive to try to give you a little extra time.. Or you could motion a wide receiver and when they get behind the center snap it so they could help with anything up the middle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hb draw on 3 man line not working ??   hb draw on 3 man line not working ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

hb draw on 3 man line not working ??
Page 1 of 1