Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How to get headset working ??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

How to get headset working ?? Empty
PostSubject: How to get headset working ??   How to get headset working ?? Empty2008-10-15, 08:59

I have a bluetooth headset. I paired it with the PS3. I went into the options on the PS3 settings home screen and tested it, and its working. I turned the mic volume up all the way. Still, I have never been able to connect to someone and play a game. Can someone help me out?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: How to get headset working ??   How to get headset working ?? Empty2008-10-16, 15:13

hmmm...well if u cant hear ppl then maybe its the bluetooth unless its new lol i had a bluetooth fa bout 8 months used it fa my system and my phone den it jus cut out on me...but if its new try and delete the connection and pair it again and make sure the device is on both channels the top and bottom one caus it might jus be on the top where u can talk but not hear through it
Back to top Go down
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: How to get headset working ??   How to get headset working ?? Empty2008-10-16, 17:47

Before the game go to accessory- manage BT then u should see blue dot. go back under acessory then audio and if you can hear yourself it should work. Some time it doesn't work for me if the game is already starting.
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How to get headset working ??   How to get headset working ?? Empty2008-10-16, 20:09

I have the same problem, I just go to Accessories then to the voice chat icon, all I have to do is click on there and it shows my mic level and I am connected.
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: How to get headset working ??   How to get headset working ?? Empty2008-10-17, 07:51

Ok, I will give it a shot today when I get home. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: How to get headset working ??   How to get headset working ?? Empty2008-11-05, 21:42

are u on mute if u hear and no speak that may be it
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

PostSubject: Re: How to get headset working ??   How to get headset working ?? Empty2008-11-06, 09:08

I finally got it working a few weeks ago. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get headset working ??   How to get headset working ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get headset working ??
Page 1 of 1