Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

shotgun isnt working

Go down 
+2
Th3 Ac3r
wilcmn54
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wilcmn54
New MS Member
New MS Member
wilcmn54

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-12-29

shotgun isnt working Empty
PostSubject: shotgun isnt working   shotgun isnt working Empty2010-01-01, 04:40

if youv read some of my post before i play with NE and they are supposed to be the best team for shotgun and it works until someone figures out that all that have to really do is use a cover on me and then im out.i played a level 19 today and i am a level one... and really i was doing great the first quarter for my stats and only playing for about a week. but he used a 3-4 man on me and i got past it everytime untill he changed up on me with the cover and i couldn get anywhere with shotgun and with new england thats pretty much all i have except a couple of run plays and and quick passes. i even think he ran some 46 on me but not to sure...so what can i do to prevent this and get passed them when this happens again? what types of plays.. also another thing that takes me down is when they puy double coverage on moss and welker...anything to do???
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: shotgun isnt working   shotgun isnt working Empty2010-01-01, 12:41

if hes using cover 2/3 out of 3-4,run the ball
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: shotgun isnt working   shotgun isnt working Empty2010-01-01, 15:26

Switch your game up. If you pass all the time you become predictable and the defense can key in on your first and second options, and by the time you get to your third read you'll most likely be sacked. Playcalling is critical, so if you call passes all the time, then what do you think your opponent will do? Yup, play against the pass! Learn to run the ball and I think you might be ok, a balanced attack is always the toughest to stop.
Back to top Go down
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: shotgun isnt working   shotgun isnt working Empty2010-01-01, 18:42

i sent you a pm wilcmn54
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: shotgun isnt working   shotgun isnt working Empty2010-01-01, 20:23

you have to mix it up you can't pass all day on anyone cuz they'll evevntually pick it up try running counters
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: shotgun isnt working   shotgun isnt working Empty2010-01-02, 00:42

If they are playing zone coverage all the time, and don't bring much heat, then you should be able to pick their zone apart and wait for someone to get open cause eventually it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shotgun isnt working   shotgun isnt working Empty

Back to top Go down

shotgun isnt working
Page 1 of 1