Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why do people make fun of wii players?

Go down 
+5
bigbuddah
iNfam0us88
Fudgy
vulcanape11
eddy102293
9 posters
AuthorMessage
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people make fun of wii players?   Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty2008-09-03, 23:02

They're better than 360 players, have you seen their online records? Do they even have lives?!?!?!??!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://wiimml.forumotion.com/index.htm
vulcanape11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Why do people make fun of wii players?   Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty2008-09-03, 23:29

yeah im sick of hearing ppl make fun of wii. Its just as good as 360. Besides i have both and i honestly prefer the wii version.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Why do people make fun of wii players?   Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty2008-09-04, 00:43

MY COUSIN HAS MADDEN FOR WII AND I HAVE TO ADMIT, IT IS A LOT MORE FUN AND KINDA CHALLENGING. I COULD LITERALLY PLAY IT EVERYDAY.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Why do people make fun of wii players?   Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty2008-09-04, 02:02

I don make fun of em...if they wanna play madden on the Wii that doesn;t bother me any....now sayin there better then 360 players mayb pushin it since im a 360 player lol
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Why do people make fun of wii players?   Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty2008-09-04, 13:33

ppl make fun of the wii caus its not a major system...in my opinion its a kiddy systme jus like the gamecube it has no features that stand out u cant do alot with it like u can with the ps3 or the suxbox...i dont make fun of ppl who play the wii caus i kno it is challenging and u gotta have a certain attidude wen u play somethin that takes that much effort to jus run the ball lol... the wii may have more hardware feature than the others systems but definately not the software stuff and thats all that matters...the internals.

and another note...after riding a motor cycle ive found out that there isnt a difference in a bike...if your on 2 wheels choppers and crouch rockets harleys and gsx'ers...your a biker...now if u play a game whether its cpu ps3 xbox wii psp ds "ps2 lol" we are all gamers jus preferre different systems
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Why do people make fun of wii players?   Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty2008-09-04, 21:56

why did you say ps2 lol buddah?
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Why do people make fun of wii players?   Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty2008-09-12, 08:37

bigbuddah wrote:
ppl make fun of the wii caus its not a major system...in my opinion its a kiddy systme jus like the gamecube it has no features that stand out u cant do alot with it like u can with the ps3 or the suxbox...i dont make fun of ppl who play the wii caus i kno it is challenging and u gotta have a certain attidude wen u play somethin that takes that much effort to jus run the ball lol... the wii may have more hardware feature than the others systems but definately not the software stuff and thats all that matters...the internals.

and another note...after riding a motor cycle ive found out that there isnt a difference in a bike...if your on 2 wheels choppers and crouch rockets harleys and gsx'ers...your a biker...now if u play a game whether its cpu ps3 xbox wii psp ds "ps2 lol" we are all gamers jus preferre different systems

Will said!
Were all gamers and thats all that matters. I have owned every nintendo system they have made besides the wii and the reason I haven't bought a wii is because the last two systems that nintendo made... N64 and gamecube they jumped ship on both systems in there 3rd year. I need more commitment than that from nintendo.
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Why do people make fun of wii players?   Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty2008-10-14, 21:42

SuprmnxXx wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:

Will said!
Were all gamers and thats all that matters. I have owned every nintendo system they have made besides the wii and the reason I haven't bought a wii is because the last two systems that nintendo made... N64 and gamecube they jumped ship on both systems in there 3rd year. I need more commitment than that from nintendo.

N64 best system ever

those games still challengin not really kiddy like. Starfox pwns most games

and mario tennis graphics hilarious
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Why do people make fun of wii players?   Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty2008-11-24, 21:29

how does playing madden on the Wii work? seems like it would be kinda of awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people make fun of wii players?   Why do people make fun of wii players? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do people make fun of wii players?
Page 1 of 1