Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what do we do when people say this?

Go down 
+5
CJDAWGG14
Downtown YuckieBrown
EggzOverEazy
Call Me 2K
Fudopi is That Dude
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

what do we do when people say this? Empty
PostSubject: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty2009-08-04, 00:14

So I'm tellin my friend after blowing him out multiple times, I'm like "yo you should go to this website, you'll get a lot better an get to play with some real good players"

So I showed him MS on the computer

and he said "Fuck that I don't wanna get blown out buy a buncha crazy sweet niggas once a day".

what are we supposed to do about that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty2009-08-04, 00:18

"You mean twice a day."

Or

"True."

dancer

Really though, just win a money game with him witnessing it. Everytime a bunch of my friends see my win cash games, they believe into the hype and will go to whatever site you tell them.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty2009-08-04, 07:35

yeah im with 2k... cuz he's smart.

be like "yeah you do" or at least tell him that not everyone here is good. thats the difference between Madden School and the rest of the collection of websites, we have players of alllllllll levels.

we have live tournament players, online ranked players, new comers, old heads, hardcores, sims, all that s***.
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty2009-08-04, 07:52

that's right...you got people who suck here. i'm always here and i suck.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty2009-08-04, 10:36

Tell him to stop being a ****** and come here.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty2009-08-04, 10:57

I understand where hes coming from. If I wasnt that good, I wouldnt want to play against guys who talk about the game a lot.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty2009-08-04, 13:05

but thats why we're here crawk. yeah you may get beat but the same guys who beat you on here would also be willin to help you out after the game.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty2009-08-04, 13:17

yep devo a majority of the madden ballers on here will help u out after beatin u.. we one big fam here and if sumone asks for help, we help em.. i been doin that for my friends to get them sumwhat on my level.. yet they still arent cuz they dont have the football smarts to b that good..
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty2009-08-04, 14:11

im just saying, I'll help a guy out all he needs, but if he beats me all bets are off
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty2009-08-07, 16:43

It will only improve your game, plus playing players who are better than you make you better. You will get thee experience you need to become a true baller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do we do when people say this?   what do we do when people say this? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do we do when people say this?
Page 1 of 1