Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Its time to make the advanced players balance the playing field!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GodSon664Ever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Its time to make the advanced players balance the playing field! Empty
PostSubject: Its time to make the advanced players balance the playing field!   Its time to make the advanced players balance the playing field! Empty2009-10-10, 11:14

I am new to this site but i am not new to madden. Lets start a list of things the advanced players know that no one else does. Since were on the defensive formation lets start with the different types of bump and runs. Please list any i have missed...
Delayed Bump: Triangle+Down, Triangle+Down, Flip play
Double Bump: Triangle+Right, Triangle+Down, Flip play, Triangle+Down
Fake Bump: (Still haven't figured it out)
Triple Bump: (Yes there is a triple, just havent figured it out, its the delayed and double put together)

There is alot of information that people dont know like you can highlight your te before a play and pump fake to him at a certain time which will freeze the safeties. There is so many secrets the advanced players are using that it really doesnt make them better than anyone just knows info that no one else does. So lets expose these fakers!
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Its time to make the advanced players balance the playing field! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time to make the advanced players balance the playing field!   Its time to make the advanced players balance the playing field! Empty2009-10-10, 11:19

I'm ranked 200 and I've never heard of the double or triple bump? what is that?
Back to top Go down

Its time to make the advanced players balance the playing field!
Page 1 of 1