Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hit stick tackling/ tackling period

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Hit stick tackling/ tackling period Empty
PostSubject: Hit stick tackling/ tackling period   Hit stick tackling/ tackling period Empty2010-02-10, 23:10

i cant tackle worth a damn, my tackles always get broken and when i hit stick players just bounce off but when i get hit i fumble.. i practice and still i never tackle with first hit like 60% of the time can anyone help
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Hit stick tackling/ tackling period   Hit stick tackling/ tackling period Empty2010-02-10, 23:13

use LT to strafe before you hitstick or tackle, and when you are carrying the ball, use RB to hold the ball tighter right before contact... it makes your guy cover the ball...
Back to top Go down
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Hit stick tackling/ tackling period   Hit stick tackling/ tackling period Empty2010-02-10, 23:43

i have ps3 sounds like you got xbox, ive tried that but usually my most problem is hit sticking from an angle, ill try to use R1 to cover ball up and see if that decreases my fumble prone player I use the cowboys and Barber is notrious for fumbling...
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hit stick tackling/ tackling period   Hit stick tackling/ tackling period Empty2010-02-11, 13:31

Doesn't make a difference, lb is lb on ps3.... Not the left trigger but the Left button above the trigger.. So RB would be the button above the RT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit stick tackling/ tackling period   Hit stick tackling/ tackling period Empty

Back to top Go down

Hit stick tackling/ tackling period
Page 1 of 1