Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

tackling, tackling tackling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
madden 93
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-11

tackling, tackling tackling Empty
PostSubject: tackling, tackling tackling   tackling, tackling tackling Empty2009-11-11, 21:24

First off, Im not rated, i never had a winning record since madden has started keeping tabs. No need to flame, i suck and your probably better than me. I been playing or sucking since 93 hence the user name.

Anyway, i notice in madden 10 tackling is RIDICULOUSLY difficult. The reg ol' (X) tackle button does nothing and the hit stick is nit or miss. Am i alone with this opinion? I NEVER had tackling issues in any version. I notice on punt returns for example, pressing (X) to tackle the returner does squat!

Anyone else notice?

thanks in advance for all the pertinent info
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: tackling, tackling tackling   tackling, tackling tackling Empty2009-11-11, 21:55

it may be cheep but what i do is user the player to be put into a good spot to make the tackle then i switch away and user the next closest defender to make sure i can bring him down if he does break a tackle
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: tackling, tackling tackling   tackling, tackling tackling Empty2009-11-12, 00:28

I've been trying to figure out the Strafing, when I hit/hold L2 seems like the defender doesn't do anything different that if I was to just move normally.
Back to top Go down
madden 93
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: tackling, tackling tackling   tackling, tackling tackling Empty2009-11-12, 17:31

i just traded it in for MW2...
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: tackling, tackling tackling   tackling, tackling tackling Empty2009-11-12, 20:10

madden 93 wrote:

FAIL
Back to top Go down
madden 93
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: tackling, tackling tackling   tackling, tackling tackling Empty2009-11-12, 23:44

s0liddy wrote:
madden 93 wrote:

FAIL

Ill wait till 11, or just play 09. 2010 killed it for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tackling, tackling tackling   tackling, tackling tackling Empty

Back to top Go down

tackling, tackling tackling
Page 1 of 1