Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful Empty
PostSubject: i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful   i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful Empty2009-11-29, 03:30

how do youbreak off tackles? do you use the right stick? or do you just use the lefts stick? any advice on getting off blocks and making tackles on the outside would help i find that because of that i keep getting burned.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful   i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful Empty2009-11-29, 04:11

Right stick
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful   i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful Empty2009-11-29, 06:55

gfreak000 wrote:
any advice on getting off blocks and making tackles

To break off blocks in a run, you need Block Shedding and Power Moves in the player skills page, I don't know who your usering.

Also it is best to avoid engagement altogether, that is why a lot of people user the Safety over the top, so they don't get engaged in a block in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful   i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful Empty

Back to top Go down

i admit my tackling and usering skills are pitiful
Page 1 of 1